Sponsored

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
All done here. I'm keen to see how populated it gets.

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
All done here. I'm keen to see how populated it gets.
Haha me too! Well if everyone does it we should have minimum 250+ from the forum itself..

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
@2-STANG if you go to:

Maps (top left)
settings
Map security
and mark it as private, then only people who have the link and password can access and make additions to it.

In the boxes above you can set the passwords, such as one for the admin viewing, one for additions, one for viewers. I've got one for each, just so the likes of TT and Kristian can also be admins of the map as obviously I'm not an admin here, but allows members to add, but also people who don't want to add, but are on the forums to view.

I'd advise everyone puts rough locations, for instance (Ive just googled this as my aussi geography sucks), "King Scrub' you'd put your location somewhere in Brisbane as the nearest city etc.

Doing so is just going to give you that extra certainty that nobody is going to look for your car should you even be worried about it!

I've also just changed the settings on mine to show:
In maps
in additions
Only use map-click-location in Simple Add Form (no location address) ticked
and
Allow details in mobile Add form (Allows mobile users to add details too!)

Fieldsey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I've added mine in also. The car doesn't live at mine just where it rarely parks when I'm home

Sponsored

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
@2-STANG if you go to:

Maps (top left)
settings
Map security
and mark it as private, then only people who have the link and password can access and make additions to it.

In the boxes above you can set the passwords, such as one for the admin viewing, one for additions, one for viewers. I've got one for each, just so the likes of TT and Kristian can also be admins of the map as obviously I'm not an admin here, but allows members to add, but also people who don't want to add, but are on the forums to view.

I'd advise everyone puts rough locations, for instance (Ive just googled this as my aussi geography sucks), "King Scrub' you'd put your location somewhere in Brisbane as the nearest city etc.

Doing so is just going to give you that extra certainty that nobody is going to look for your car should you even be worried about it!

I've also just changed the settings on mine to show:
In maps
in additions
Only use map-click-location in Simple Add Form (no location address) ticked
and
Allow details in mobile Add form (Allows mobile users to add details too!)
Thanks for the tips! Will update it tonight with the password lock - Thats a neat little feature :cheers:

mix 302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Mustang Auto
I was 5th yesterday, now Ive been bumped, lol...I can't believe I'm the only one in the Central Coast! Dealer has told me they have around 28 orders. (By the way mines getting built this month, I have vin & checking DAILY):shrug:

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Hey guys,
I have updates it to private as suggested
Passwords are on the first post, but as follows:
mm6gau (to add a new pin)
vm6gau (to view the map only, not to add a pin)

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Added!

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT Manual Race Red
Hi all, new member here and first post.

I've been reading these forums for months but only registered tonight. Whilst only registering tonight, I've found this forum (esp the Aussie section) to be a fantastic source of information for me whilst I wait for my beast to arrive. An example of that is what the hell an NSC number is and a good way of confirming at least my order is in the system...

Not only has the info been fantastic, I've enjoyed seeing all the photos of the Aussie members Mustangs and makes me even more excited in anticipation of receiving my own version later this year. :headbang:

When I saw this thread, I thought that it would be a great way of introducing myself, specifically to the Aussie section as that is where I'll be spending 99.9% of my time here. :D Although, when I put the pin in with my location, I was shocked and at the same time amused that it is in the general vicinity of the famous 'Yuvraj' character. :lol:

The car in my Avatar is my non daily driver, and you will notice it is a Torana from 1972 and traditionally I've been a Holden man previously. Around 12 months ago I was convinced I was going to purchase a Commodore SS-V Redline in the next 12-18months... But then I was swayed, which is a huge thing for a Holden man, and the SS-V is an extremely fine vehicle... Later that year I pulled the trigger on a Mustang, and have never looked back since!

Anyways, looking forward to participating more on this forum as a 'non-passive' member now! Keep the photos of your cars coming! I love them no matter what type or colour!

Sponsored

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Welcome to the Forums, David.

I love the GTR Torana's as I was Holden in my youth, mainly because of Peter Brock. Bathurst 1972 was a great year if you supported Holden!!

V8 coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Black 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Cool idea! Not enough on north side of Brisbane though

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Comp. Orange (Delivered Aug 2016)
I've made it onto the map!

SteamPlane

Car, beer & whisky nerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT Convertible
Congrats [MENTION=23916]VNE000[/MENTION] – look forward to seeing your car about the beaches :)
Sponsored