UK S550 Mustangs - The Official Names to Cars (and Faces) Post

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hello All,

I thought it would be nice to get a new thread going...one where we can actually start putting names to faces and to keep a track of who is picking up their cars & when.

There are rules

- UK only
- You get 1 post
- You must have you Mustang - sorry Manders, you can't post in this one yet ;)
- You must supply photos, one of which must include you! (max 3)
- If you use a nick name, please state you actual first name (unless of course you want to be known by your nick name!)
- No "reviews". Please feel free of course to add a paragraph or so but nothing too lengthy.

Aaand go!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I wanted to be first to post :)

Ok, so obviously my name is Kristian. Picked mine up 28/11/2015. 3 months in & I couldn’t be happier. I have endured the long, panful wait that some of you are going through now but as others have said, IT IS WORTH THE WAIT! Count yourselves lucky that you are waiting whilst cars are actually in production. Some of us were really in the dark! To own a Mustang has been a life goal of mine for a good 10 years now & although I always imagined buying an original from the 60’s, I am over the moon with the S550, I think Ford absolutely nailed it!

Anyway a few photos from me, enjoy :cheers:
hartwell.jpg
2016.02.19 clean car.jpg
2016.02.19 clean car 2.JPG

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
So my name is Terry and the forum name Stark is actually the cars name.
Waited 16 months for the car so if you see the term "Starked" used on your posts it's because Stark sat at the Baltimore docks for 10 weeks listening to "(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay". Once I finally pushed that start button on 16th January and went for a drive, all the frustrations went out the window and I have enjoyed every drive since :)
Pic.jpg
Pic1.jpg
Pic2.jpg

Sponsored

Snorty

Snorty
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT fastback in Magnetic
Snorty here, real name Simon. Picked up my Magnetic Fastback GT on 12/12/15, & haven't stopped smiling since !!! Not sure how to upload a pic via iPhone, so that may have to wait until I'm next sat at my desktop.
image.jpg

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Snorty here, real name Simon. Picked up my Magnetic Fastback GT on 12/12/15, & haven't stopped smiling since !!! Not sure how to upload a pic via iPhone, so that may have to wait until I'm next sat at my desktop.
Did they let you keep that car cover??

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hi there

OK so I have being into cars since I was 18, previous cars many 205GTi's, Honda Prelude Vtec, Honda S2000, Mitsubishi 3000 GT TT, BMW M3 CSL, Nissan R34 GTR V-Spec, Mitsubishi EVO X FQ-360, Saleen S197 supercharged 575BHP Mustang, Porsche 911 (997.1) C2S, BMW E46 M3 special track build and now this:

[ame]

I am 36 living in Staffordshire, my real name is Andrew Gibson but most people call me Gibbo, I work at www.overclockers.co.uk so hit me up if you need any parts I could probably sort a discount for you guys.

This is my second Mustang, like my first it is heavily modified because I tweak all my cars, the only car I never tweaked was my M3 CSL, for full details on my car and all the parts added with in-depth review of each part see my thread:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41689

Oh and finally some pictures of myself:

compo.jpg

11988231_10155851462125478_1284692952440076391_n.jpg

Sponsored

Snorty

Snorty
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT fastback in Magnetic
Did they let you keep that car cover??
It was mine already, I lent it to the dealership before my pick-up day arrived. I got it from Classic Additions last year, they personalised it as part of a package they were offering at last year's FOS. It was less than ÂŁ200 for their all-weather version, which the guy who did my detailing recommended was a good cover at a great price. Hope that helps?

GregT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2nn
Time I posted to this thread. A few of you already met me at Newlands Corner. I am Greg, fast approaching 50, and currently of Essex. I am a car nut and own or have owned other great cars. Nothing, however has had more of my attention recently than these two.

I imported the gold one from Florida in 2011 - a restored car, manufactured 21 Nov 1965. It has the "HiPo" engine and came as standard with lowered suspension, stick shift, no power steering, no aircon and a louder exhaust. I knew Mustangs didn't handle all that well but I loved the shape and the old chrome features. Gold was not my first choice either but it really works. It won the prize for best 1964-66 car at the MOCGB National Event in September 2015.

When I saw the 2015 Mustang and heard it was coming to the UK I just had to have one. The package was so unlike anything else on the market and I thought the two would go well together. In reality the styling is similar and both offer a fun drive (oh and V8, front engine, rear drive) but 50 years apart in conception is a lot of time. And they really are 50 years apart almost to the day - the red one came off the line 18 Nov 2015.

More about my Mustang(s) here: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45011
And the first S550 Essex meeting 26-Mar-2016 (Easter Saturday) here: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46122
If it is dry I will be bringing both cars :)

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Well, I'm George and here's my new best friend :D

image.jpg4_zpscnskc8a3.jpg

The cars called Priscilla McMustang BTW :D

Last edited: