Sponsored

Dashcams

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords

Hey [MENTION=15083]Bobsp12[/MENTION], you need to get out more.
[MENTION=7882]Drewbo[/MENTION] On my way to work this morning..a bit before 7am......in the middle of the opposite side of a dual lane suburban road, a gentleman was staggering in some extreme high heels, fishnet stockings, short black skirt and a fishnet shawl....nice wig and makeup....he was completely tattooed from feet to shoulders...he was also attempting some form of twirling dance.
I think I get out a bit too much. :eyebulge:
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
@Drewbo On my way to work this morning..a bit before 7am......in the middle of the opposite side of a dual lane suburban road, a gentleman was staggering in some extreme high heels, fishnet stockings, short black skirt and a fishnet shawl....nice wig and makeup....he was completely tattooed from feet to shoulders...he was also attempting some form of twirling dance.
I think I get out a bit too much. :eyebulge:
Was a bit of a mirror moment (less the tattoos), I suspect!

:bolt:

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Was a bit of a mirror moment (less the tattoos), I suspect!

:bolt:
My legs dont suit a mini skirt...maybe a "ball" gown.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Just a heads up for those with Thinkware F770's.

Workmate of mine just told me that he bricked his (UK sourced) F770 after attempting to upgrade the firmware using the Thinkware branded MicroSD card that was supplied with the dashcam. As the unit was purchased from the UK, Thinkware Australia would not assist.

A bit of Googling located the following thread on DashCamTalk:

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/thinkware-f770-wont-turn-on-after-firmware-upgrade-sd-card-fell-inside.21763/

Seems that this issue is not confined to units sourced overseas and occurs when updating the firmware using the Thinkware branded MicroSD card.

You have been warned.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
November.

Such language.

[ame]

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
It's not just me, it's really getting worse each month isn't it?

Azairious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 SSZ Ute (current), 2017 Race Red GT (Current)
notice how it's pretty much all "a to b" vehicles. or work vehicles, if you have no interest in WHAT you are driving, then you will have no interest in driving it, if you have no interest in something how can you expect to be good at it? seriously you should have to go through a course when you get your licence that explains things like engine layout and the benifits of one over the other.

Sponsored

ouabain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT
Just installed a Thinkware F800 Pro - very impressed with IQ
How are you finding it? I installed mine the other day - just need to hardwire it.

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
Slightly offtopic but with the weather warming up I'm looking to start using a sunshade as I'm in an open air carpark without cover. With my old Blackview it wasn't much of an issue as it was just press a button and slide the camera out of the bracket but with the Thinkware, even though the unit itself is easy to remove, the cables connected to it aren't. I don't know if it's just mine but I basically can't remove the cables by hand. Not enough room to get my fingers in there and pulling on the cables instead of the plugs isn't a good idea long term.

So, does anyone use a sunshade and leave their camera on the windscreen? I'm worried about it getting cooked being trapped between the glass and reflective shade. if you do, do you use parking mode?

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
How are you finding it? I installed mine the other day - just need to hardwire it.
I’m very happy with it. Image quality is excellent. I did a firmware upgrade via the app via WiFi and it was easy. Very nice feature.

Can’t fault this camera - very pleased with it.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Latest DCOA crash compilation.

Some big hits.

[ame]