NT Mustangs

FordGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Seeing as you guys are asking, havn't you noticed a certain yellow with black stripes S550 in your bit of our great land that is just passing and visiting for a few days!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
davidhes

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Ruby Red
Seeing as you guys are asking, havn't you noticed a certain yellow with black stripes S550 in your bit of our great land that is just passing and visiting for a few days!!
Haha haven't seen you mate! How long are you up here for?

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 1971 XY GT
Happy new year to all NT mustang owners! Liber and I are keen to get a meet up and cruise organised soon. Is there any new owners on here yet?
Hopefully we can muster up (excuse the pun) a few more for the cruise!

OP
OP
davidhes

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully we can muster up (excuse the pun) a few more for the cruise!
Can't believe more owners up here haven't signed up to 6g... there are a fair few of us getting around now up here.

Sponsored

OP
OP
davidhes

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bumping this up again... any new darwin owners on here yet? Liber and I are really keen for a meet up.

OP
OP
davidhes

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

ouabain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT
It appears I've bought a 2017 Magnetic GT. Am expecting delivery in a few weeks time - will be based in Alice Springs.

OP
OP
davidhes

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It appears I've bought a 2017 Magnetic GT. Am expecting delivery in a few weeks time - will be based in Alice Springs.
Congrats mate! Well if you are ever up in a darwin, give us a yell!

Sponsored

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Bumping this up again... any new darwin owners on here yet? Liber and I are really keen for a meet up.
Hi David

If you are after a quality Mustang performance shop in Darwin-
Check out Atic Performance in Yarrawonga.
Damien and the crew are Darwins official Streetfighter Mustang dealer and are all geared up to tune, supercharge, and enhance your Mustang to whatever level you wish.Damien can put you in touch with customers that have our Streetfighter exhausts packages with Ghost Cam tuning, etc etc.

Atic Performance
Yarrawonga
08 8932 2002

LePhatnom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Has anyone in Darwin used Max Care Car for tint/opticoat? What kind of price did you get and how are they? Cheers

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 1971 XY GT
Has anyone in Darwin used Max Care Car for tint/opticoat? What kind of price did you get and how are they? Cheers
Personally I've never used Max Car Care for anything, I applied my ceramic coating myself. I have heard of some stories about a year ago of their operations, and I didn't want to take my vehicle there - I am unaware of their current practices, but for detailing and ceramic coating, I wouldn't take mine anywhere else other than Darwin Shine Cartel. Look them up on facebook and you'll find plenty of reviews, they are car fanatics and use very good quality products.

LePhatnom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Personally I've never used Max Car Care for anything, I applied my ceramic coating myself. I have heard of some stories about a year ago of their operations, and I didn't want to take my vehicle there - I am unaware of their current practices, but for detailing and ceramic coating, I wouldn't take mine anywhere else other than Darwin Shine Cartel. Look them up on facebook and you'll find plenty of reviews, they are car fanatics and use very good quality products.
Thanks for the recommendation, I just got in contact with them and they seem a lot more professional. The guy at Max Car Care was doing a round of my new car, saw a bug splat and tried to scratch it off/remove it with his fingernail!
Sponsored