Introduce yourself!!

Bald Menace

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Menace
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2 king Cobra
The more is see the 18' the more i'm wanting one....I own a 12' with 18,000 miles on it, garaged perfect condition!!...wonder what they'd give me for it? Trying hard not to resist..:headbonk:
I have been looking for a nice low mile 2011-2014 automatic equipped GT for a while now and prices are staying high. you should be able to do well trading it in or selling outright
Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Dom, nice ride. Would be great to see some of the 66 pics

Welcome Xavier, very nice! The car looks good too. :) You are going to find quite a few IT folks on the forum.
Welcome Xavier!.... as Bill mentioned, lots of us IT guys lurking around...I have a 2016GT that I love, not quite ready to jump to an 18

Deeplakes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
17 GT/CS Convertible
What a great forum!

Been lurking for a while now, found this to be such a great wealth of information

I grew up with Mustangs and spent my teenage years in a 67 fastback

38585283806_01382e92fe_z.jpg

Here are a couple of my friends cars, we had fun!

26865867489_0be6165543_z.jpg

37753870115_8601563e7c_z.jpg

Then life gets real, sold the car cause we needed money and the goal was to get back to a point I could buy myself a classic to restore.

Well I reached that point but was so impressed with today’s cars I had to buy a new one

I picked up a White GT California Special convertible this past spring and am really happy that I did.

Anyways, just put it down to sleep for the winter.....is there some kind of support group here that help you get through the coming months?

Last edited:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
What a great forum!

Been lurking for a while now, found this to be such a great wealth of information

I grew up with Mustangs and spent my teenage years in a 67 fastback

38585283806_01382e92fe_z.jpg

Here are a couple of my friends cars, we had fun!

26865867489_0be6165543_z.jpg

37753870115_8601563e7c_z.jpg

Then life gets real, sold the car cause we needed money and the goal was to get back to a point I could buy myself a classic to restore.

Well I reached that point but was so impressed with today’s cars I had to buy a new one

I picked up a White GT California Special convertible this past spring and am really happy that I did.

Anyways, just put it down to sleep for the winter.....is there some kind of support group here that help you get through the coming months?
Yes, It's called the National Association of Cold Climate Mustang Owners... Group Sessions are weekly at 8pm
:brokenheart::(:confused::rant::doh:.....;):cheers::ford:

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
What a great forum!

Yes, It's called the National Association of Cold Climate Mustang Owners... Group Sessions are weekly at 8pm
:brokenheart::(:confused::rant::doh:.....;):cheers::ford:
I was gonna say this forum.

I recently bought a beater DD and don't drive the pony as much with work and family but use the forum as an outlet to stay in tune with my car when not driving it.

Congrats and welcome [MENTION=32501]Deeplakes[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Rick@LASTREETCARS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lastreetcars.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP - Procharged and Built
Hey! New to the forum but figured I'd join on in. I picked up my metallic grey 2018 Ford Mustang GT PP with all the 'bells and whistles' last Wed. Slowly getting used to it, finding what I'll want to do for my phone mount, additional cameras, little mods (like the cheesy side mirror to say 'Objects in mirror are losing'), et cetera. A bit more about me... Hmm... I'm 27, IT professional for a large organization, live in Denver (Colorado, in case someone oddly thinks of a different state first). Don't know what else to say for now but feel free to message me if you're thinking about the 2018 and have any questions about it, I'm not the most knowledgeable but I'm happy to help answer or take pictures/video of anything you'd like.

Have a great one and happy holidays everyone!
ewyJEsCGoIS479eILA3C0HSgvDnhxwYvOhEYgNZjjS54Qa5HjcZ6OQVHSpi7g?width=495&height=660&cropmode=none.jpg

Nice and congrats! Welcome!

Rick@LASTREETCARS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lastreetcars.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Greetings! Picked up my new 2017 GT with performance pack on Friday. I am also currently working on an updated restored on my 1966 Coupe (purchased by me in 1985). I will post more pictures when I can.
I had a 2007 GT for a few years but had to let it go. This new one is absolutely amazing! Plan for window tint soon. I also have the Borla CatBack sport ordered. Let the games begin!
Nice man! Enjoy it fully!

Rick@LASTREETCARS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lastreetcars.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
I just picked up a Roush Supercharged '17 GTPP. My '68 convertible needed a stable mate! I've really admired the S550's since they came out but for some reason I just HAD to have this one.

I thought the '68 was a brute with a stroked 390 (445 ci) and 500 HP, 550 ft-lbs. But the supercharged Coyote is another animal altogether. I would say the torque slam into the seat is similar but my god the pull from the '17 is crazy. Can't wait to get it on the strip next year!
Nice Cars!

Pascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 2017
Hi, I have been the proud owner of mijn Shelby GT350 since a 6 months. Hope along this road several Shelby owners meet from Europe. Greetings

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, I have been the proud owner of mijn Shelby GT350 since a 6 months. Hope along this road several Shelby owners meet from Europe. Greetings
congratulations! Fantastic Car the gt350!

Sponsored

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto
Good afternoon, Steve here.. I figured I would introduce myself getting back into the Mustang world. Just picked up this 2016 GT Premium Auto with only 2k miles on it a few months ago. Named it project Blu Fury. Mods done so far are a Pypes H-box cat back, BMR cradle lockout kit,Steeda differential lock out bushings and J&M vertical links...

As far as visuals just 5% tint all the way around and Plasti Dip the factory wheels for now until the race Stars show up.
Also swapped out the Chrome GT Pony and 5.0 badges with the black kit..

Plan is to get about 850whp on stock long block with only oil pump gears and sprocket upgrade. Planning to install everything over the winter shooting for 9.50 or better.. Look for my other post in mods section as I start to install everything. Just placed a huge order with Team Beefcake racing and it's all starting to come in.

Not necessarily a die-hard Mustang fan just like American Muscle just finished up a 79 Camaro with a 572 big block 750 HP which will be for sale shortly after the paint gets a once-over this winter. My last Mustang was a procharged 99 Cobra which I miss but these new s550s are insane. I almost looked at a 2018 but can't stand the front end so after I found this one with such low mileage saving a ton over buying a new 2017 and letting someone else eat the depreciation.

Hope to share my progress here and learn from others as well!
Build thread here: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94693
1.jpg

Last edited:

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Sounds like BIG plans for a beautiful car!

Joey316g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT BASE PP
Hey everyone... new to the Mustang Forums. I recently purchased a 2017 GT with performance pack. I've been a GM guy my entire life but loved the s550 as soon as I saw it. I actually talked my son into buying one in 2015 that he totaled in 2017. Before the insurance company picked it up I took off the Roush Stage 1 that I installed the year before along with the Borla ATAK cat back and TSW Nurburing wheels. :D I missed driving the car so much that I had to buy one. Plus I had all these parts now so I had to. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I have a large shop in South Jersey with lots of other cars. Looking forward to meeting some other forum members.
IMG_1582.jpg

italianstallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Stumbled across this site looking for shift knobs and I’m glad I did. This place seems very active and will be a good resource for me as I start down the path of mods.

I owned a V6 Mustang in college which I drove for 5 years before mileage began to take its toll. I traded that car in for a boring sedan which I drove for another 5 years during the beginning of my career. In November I saw an advertisement from ford offering 0% APR on 2017 models. Originally I was in the market for an SUV, but as a single guy the call of the Mustang echoed in the background, so I decided to go kick some tires.

With the 2018’s hitting the lots I was in a good position to negotiate. I got a really nice deal on a 2017 plus the 0% financing rate and left with a Lightning Blue GT premium with a manual transmission. I have no regrets and have put 1100 miles on it in less than a month. I also put a Ford Performance Borla Sport catback on it in that timeframe as well, because I got the V8 to hear it roar.

g2Nww8S.jpg

1Rjysy0.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: