Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Azairious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 SSZ Ute (current), 2017 Race Red GT (Current)
it's just gotcha marketing for the latest new thing. the stinger is slower than the focus RS and on grand tour they showed that the mustang is quicker than the RS, so it comes down to the car and driver on the day. i also would rather wake up in the morning and get into a mustang than a kia.

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Gets criticised, closes the thread. Thin skin some of these journos. I'm sure when Ford were asked to provide a car they did not know it was a drag race with the Stinger.

Sponsored

AusViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no
That Kia looks goddamn ugly and plain too.

So a twin turbo V6 beats a stock GT?.. not much of a big deal. couple of mods on the GT and it would smoke that stinger. I doubt there will much more power that you would be able to wrangle out of that V6..

Zepboy

5LitresOfDemocracy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Race Manual GT
Nobody need be defensive about this. The result is the result. Maybe an Auto vs Auto comparison would have been more appropriate, but its OK.
Next time you pull up at a set of lights next to one, let it go right ahead - I know which vehicle I would buy any single day of the week. Its just that simple....

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Gee, i wish my Mustang was put together as well as a Kia and had a 7 year warranty. Also, lets face it. In today's world, Mustang is just not that fast. Needs to lose 100kg or so and gain at least 100nm of torque, to be serious.

Hellman109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (See my garage)
Vehicle Showcase
Mustang GT's are one of the few naturally aspirated sports cars around, this leaves a lot on the table really.

Factory super charging them adds a huge amount of cost, and I think factory stock Turbo's would send many Mustang fans into an angry tirade, plus it would have to be twin turbos so a lot of cost there too.
Sponsored