Not open for further replies.

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sounds good for the auto owners... for us in manuals, any chance of throttle blip on down shift and flat changing?
hahah i don't think you'd be able to program it to blip the throttle on downshift as the manual is well manual. Just do it yourself - much more fun!

Flat shift would be good tho
Sponsored

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
Nissan have rev-matching on their manual 370z. Don't see why it can't be done with a tune.

OP
OP
Streetfighter Mustang

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Streetfighter nGauge “Ghost Cam” Tune

Streetfighter are now releasing our nGauge with a Ghost Cam Tune option.
As part of the 3 tunes we supply with every nGauge you can choose to have one of the tunes supplied as a “Streetfighter Ghost cam tune”. No extra charge on initial purchase.
Streetfighter tuning technicians have developed Mustang tunes that transform your idle and acceleration note into an awesome old school V8 cammed engine.
When coupled with a Streetfighter exhaust the “ghost tune” is designed to give a lumpy , engine shaking, attitude at idle and a awesome V8 supercar sound on acceleration. Our technicians have even tuned in that great deceleration crackle.
Now you can have the luxury of perfect manners, performance and driveability coupled with old school muscle car Mustang idle.

Only available from Streetfighter nGauge
98 Octane Performance
95 Octane Performance/economy
Valet Tune
SF Auto trans tune
SF Ghost cam tunes
SF nGauge tunes available to suit all exhaust and intake options.

Streetfighter
Nothing Comes Close!

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
Nissan have rev-matching on their manual 370z. Don't see why it can't be done with a tune.
You're right, it would be quite easy as all the hardware is already there.

Clutch and brake pedals have switches to turn off cruise control when depressed.

Program the throttle to blip for 0.4 sec (or whatever) under the following conditions;

Engine revs above certain RPM (say 3000 = spirited driving, not in car park),

Brake pedal pressed first (you're slowing dow),

Clutch pedal depressed -> blip throttle.

I had this software patch added to my ECUTEK equipped Subaru and it worked perfectly. It also came with flat shifting and a very effective launch control.

OP
OP
Streetfighter Mustang

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
You're right, it would be quite easy as all the hardware is already there.

Clutch and brake pedals have switches to turn off cruise control when depressed.

Program the throttle to blip for 0.4 sec (or whatever) under the following conditions;

Engine revs above certain RPM (say 3000 = spirited driving, not in car park),

Brake pedal pressed first (you're slowing dow),

Clutch pedal depressed -> blip throttle.

I had this software patch added to my ECUTEK equipped Subaru and it worked perfectly. It also came with flat shifting and a very effective launch control.
Unfortunately we do not have provision within the software for this.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Streetfighter Mustang

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Sounds good for the auto owners... for us in manuals, any chance of throttle blip on down shift and flat changing?
Not to rub it in, however the throttle blip down sounds awesome in sports mode when trans tuned.

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 1971 XY GT
Streetfighter nGauge “Ghost Cam” Tune

Streetfighter are now releasing our nGauge with a Ghost Cam Tune option.
As part of the 3 tunes we supply with every nGauge you can choose to have one of the tunes supplied as a “Streetfighter Ghost cam tune”. No extra charge on initial purchase.
Streetfighter tuning technicians have developed Mustang tunes that transform your idle and acceleration note into an awesome old school V8 cammed engine.
When coupled with a Streetfighter exhaust the “ghost tune” is designed to give a lumpy , engine shaking, attitude at idle and a awesome V8 supercar sound on acceleration. Our technicians have even tuned in that great deceleration crackle.
Now you can have the luxury of perfect manners, performance and driveability coupled with old school muscle car Mustang idle.

Only available from Streetfighter nGauge
98 Octane Performance
95 Octane Performance/economy
Valet Tune
SF Auto trans tune
SF Ghost cam tunes
SF nGauge tunes available to suit all exhaust and intake options.

Streetfighter
Nothing Comes Close!
Do you guys have a flexfuel tune available as well? Tax time's getting closer, and if they're nice to me this year I want to lock an ngauge in.

OP
OP
Streetfighter Mustang

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Hi Liber, currently we do not have a flexfuel tune available, but have something in the works. Once it is completed it will be added to our list of tunes for the nGauge.

miro67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 build GT Convertible
Hi guys, I am keen to understand the changes to the auto box mapping -I have a convertible so the auto box is the only option, however I only drive it with the paddles.

Really interested to know how the changes to the auto effect the driving characteristics.

Secondly, interested to know what torque difference there is comparing stock to the Nguage tune particularly at what point in n the rev range.

Thanks

OP
OP
Streetfighter Mustang

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Hi guys, I am keen to understand the changes to the auto box mapping -I have a convertible so the auto box is the only option, however I only drive it with the paddles.

Really interested to know how the changes to the auto effect the driving characteristics.

Secondly, interested to know what torque difference there is comparing stock to the Nguage tune particularly at what point in n the rev range.

Thanks
I have attached a dyno sheet of our latest transmission tuning updates.
As per the power and torque graphs you can see the increase engine and transmission tuning has over engine tuning alone.
We achieve this by making changes in sports mode on shift speeds , pressures, and adaptive stratagies. We also soften torque tags through the transmission .
The vehicle drives exceptionally smooth through the gear changes compared to standard.
Spirited driving also allows more enjoyment as the transmission responds firmer and faster on up and down gear changes.
As per the flatter torque line, take off torque is also increased making for a faster more enjoyable vehicle allround.
All the benefits are the same if you only drive with the paddles.

As per your second question;
I have also added a graph that shows the power differences from stock to nGauge tunes.
You will notice that adding a full exhaust increase mid range to top end power by a decent amount.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Streetfighter Mustang

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Hi Mick

The nGauge is only sold with Streetfighter tunes.
Our 3 Year Limited Driveline Warranty covers your factory warranty should you have a claimed denied from your Ford dealer due to the uptuning.
Please have a read on the link below for full details.
Streetfighter 3 Year Driveline Warranty Options
Hi David. Binks Ford is my nearest dealer , that you are listing. Not my original dealer. But how does Binks work in with you, regarding servicing and warranty issues, and what is the Warranty cost, with your tune's for 17 or so months left on my factory warranty? Also, with your Auto tune, i hope that it's as smooth as factory, in D mode. I only need/want, "Angry" auto in S mode. lol When in manual mode, does your tune speed up Paddle response time? Not talking about actual shift speed, which i'm guessing, will be quicker. cheers

OP
OP
Streetfighter Mustang

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Hi David. Binks Ford is my nearest dealer , that you are listing. Not my original dealer. But how does Binks work in with you, regarding servicing and warranty issues, and what is the Warranty cost, with your tune's for 17 or so months left on my factory warranty? Also, with your Auto tune, i hope that it's as smooth as factory, in D mode. I only need/want, "Angry" auto in S mode. lol When in manual mode, does your tune speed up Paddle response time? Not talking about actual shift speed, which i'm guessing, will be quicker. cheers
Hi

Our Streetfighter Warranty is available through Binks Ford or any Ford or Streetfighter dealers Australia wide. The warranty is included with all our packages including the Streetfighter n-Gauge Package/ inc warranty $1590.

In regards to our Auto tuning, we leave the D mode as factory and "spice" up the S mode to allow for firmer crisper changes.
Yes paddle shift times are also quicker.

didibabawu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Hi David,

Do you guys use HP tuners to tune the car or can someone else with HP tuners be able to tune my car with SF ngauge?

Your package is a great starting point but I'd prefer to have a traditional dyno tune with someone I know once I put my header in. If I can load a HP tuners's tune into your ngauge, that's my Christmas sorted.

OP
OP
Streetfighter Mustang

Streetfighter Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.streetfighter.net.au
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Hi David,

Do you guys use HP tuners to tune the car or can someone else with HP tuners be able to tune my car with SF ngauge?

Your package is a great starting point but I'd prefer to have a traditional dyno tune with someone I know once I put my header in. If I can load a HP tuners's tune into your ngauge, that's my Christmas sorted.
Hi
No problems with supplying the nGauge and you can choose your own custom tuner with HP. $$690 nGauge and suction cap kit supply only.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.