Sponsored

New - Beefcake Special 3.6 / BV57 BOV Package!!! For Paxton / Vortech

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
The Beefcake Special Packages are always evolving and i've been working on a custom setup for some time to save all the s550 guys a few bucks.

Standard pulley on a tuner kit or complete kit is a 3.8 with the paxton setups and you get the standard bov.

Most of the guys are upgrading to a 3.6 pulley ($85) and then adding the race 360 bov which is another $250 on my sale price, now your at $335, the 360 flows a tad more, but your still limited on the hole size for the bov.

Some opt for a stand alone tial, and then you have to take a pipe, have it welded. etc...

The 3.6 pulley really starts to get a little flutter itself as your right at the edge with the rpms the s550 pull.

My custom 3.6 / bv57 package takes care of that and then some.

for $300 more than my reg beefcake special, you now get the standard 3.6 pulley and we go to the steroid induced BV57 vortech BOV.

The bv57 is a $460 bov with flange, and it flows 1300 cfms, and will handle anything you throw at it.

In addition, this bov will be the standard on the package, so the larger hole and flange will already be in place. So a $460 bov, $85 pulley, and $50 to $100 at your welder. Not to mention the extra time getting it all done, or pulling your piping back apart for is over!!!!

And, your saving about $350 :)

http://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/bfspecs550stage2bov.html

Also, i'll be able to customize this into any of the oil fed competition kits as well for the guys that want a JT, Billet JT, YSI, Billet YSI Vortech, Or HD Paxton.

Here is a pic of the bv57 in a hand to give you an idea of the size (kit includes satin since you don't see it hidden in the fender)

bv57size.jpg
Sponsored

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
dope Deal Terry! one day lol

asylum938

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT
The Beefcake Special Packages are always evolving and i've been working on a custom setup for some time to save all the s550 guys a few bucks.

Standard pulley on a tuner kit or complete kit is a 3.8 with the paxton setups and you get the standard bov.

Most of the guys are upgrading to a 3.6 pulley ($85) and then adding the race 360 bov which is another $250 on my sale price, now your at $335, the 360 flows a tad more, but your still limited on the hole size for the bov.

Some opt for a stand alone tial, and then you have to take a pipe, have it welded. etc...

The 3.6 pulley really starts to get a little flutter itself as your right at the edge with the rpms the s550 pull.

My custom 3.6 / bv57 package takes care of that and then some.

for $300 more than my reg beefcake special, you now get the standard 3.6 pulley and we go to the steroid induced BV57 vortech BOV.

The bv57 is a $460 bov with flange, and it flows 1300 cfms, and will handle anything you throw at it.

In addition, this bov will be the standard on the package, so the larger hole and flange will already be in place. So a $460 bov, $85 pulley, and $50 to $100 at your welder. Not to mention the extra time getting it all done, or pulling your piping back apart for is over!!!!

And, your saving about $350 :)

http://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/bfspecs550stage2bov.html

Also, i'll be able to customize this into any of the oil fed competition kits as well for the guys that want a JT, Billet JT, YSI, Billet YSI Vortech, Or HD Paxton.

Here is a pic of the bv57 in a hand to give you an idea of the size (kit includes satin since you don't see it hidden in the fender)

bv57size.jpg
Looks awesome!

I emailed you the other day asking about the race valve but never heard back. (no biggy, I know your a busy guy!)

any love on this upgrade for members who already purchased a beefcake special kit with the standard Bov?

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Looks awesome!

I emailed you the other day asking about the race valve but never heard back. (no biggy, I know your a busy guy!)

any love on this upgrade for members who already purchased a beefcake special kit with the standard Bov?

Yes we'll have a package with the pipe and the valve by itself that you can just replace in if you want but in reality you could just buy the valve and a flange and cut your old flange off and place this then and it would be cheaper

rainmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yes we'll have a package with the pipe and the valve by itself that you can just replace in if you want but in reality you could just buy the valve and a flange and cut your old flange off and place this then and it would be cheaper
Interested as well - I have wrenching skills but no welding skills lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
list is $640 on the tube pre welded and the bv57

we can help out the forum guys, hit me up

blkstang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Right now I'm running the 2200sl with the Maxflow race bov, What is the difference between these two bov's?

rainmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Right now I'm running the 2200sl with the Maxflow race bov, What is the difference between these two bov's?
The Vortech maxflow race BOV is loud / whistle and flows like 300ish CFM

The Vortech Maxflow BV57 is much bigger, much louder, and flows like 1400ish CFM. I think the only other BOV that is close in matching flow numbers is the Big Red BOV from procharger

When you start cranking up the boost, its beneficial to have the larger higher flowing BOV so you don't get boost leak or conversely compressor surge because the air/boost can't escape fast enough out of smaller BOV. That is my non-expert understanding...

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
The Vortech maxflow race BOV is loud / whistle and flows like 300ish CFM

The Vortech Maxflow BV57 is much bigger, much louder, and flows like 1400ish CFM. I think the only other BOV that is close in matching flow numbers is the Big Red BOV from procharger

When you start cranking up the boost, its beneficial to have the larger higher flowing BOV so you don't get boost leak or conversely compressor surge because the air/boost can't escape fast enough out of smaller BOV. That is my non-expert understanding...
correct!!!

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Can you do a simular deal on a pc d1x..

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Can you do a simular deal on a pc d1x..
we have a custom package on the prochargers as well with the big red upgrade avaialble

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Performance PAck
How is the paxton with the boss or gt350 manifold? Any cutting or trimming?

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
gt350 mani works fine

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Performance PAck
Would you reccomend it or just use the factory manifold? The one reason why I like the procharger over this is the easier installation. But the paxton price is just so damn good!
Sponsored