Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Got the invoice today! Will probably order tomorrow.

I'm throwing together a spreadsheet of everything I need right now and reaching out to vendors. This spreadsheet is making me nervous as hell :(
Sweet. The more I watch Youtube videos and FB videos of these LPF cars beating up on the competition the happier I am of purchasing their kit. What rear tires you running?
Sponsored

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Sweet. The more I watch Youtube videos and FB videos of these LPF cars beating up on the competition the happier I am of purchasing their kit. What rear tires you running?
305/35/19 MT ET street 2, though traction is non-existent in 1st gear on the street.

I'd eventually do the Baer brake conversion and run a 15" wheel in the back - once the wallet stops bleeding :headbonk:

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Ordered the LPF 6264 kit, another converter, ATI balancer with MMR washer and ARP bolt, balancer install tool, ID1300X injectors and a Fore fuel rail!

Waiting to hear back from MPR and I also need to place an order for some OEM Ford parts to replace random lines that were cut for the Vortech install.

Once the motor comes out I'll start posting things for sale!

Last edited:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
[MENTION=17332]isedawishy[/MENTION]

Quite the shopping list! Great choice with the LPF kit.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Black Dog

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Ordered the LPF 6264 kit, another converter, ATI balancer with MMR washer and ARP bolt, balancer install tool, ID1300X injectors and a Fore fuel rail!

Waiting to hear back from MPR and I also need to place an order for some OEM Ford parts to replace random lines that were cut for the Vortech install.

Once the motor comes out I'll start posting things for sale!
I bought 2 bolts and the install tool. Great choice on LPF kit fits perfect. Does not hang to low like other kits and you will receive it before you know it. None of this this waiting and hoping. Kit got to me in just under 5 weeks.

[MENTION=17332]isedawishy[/MENTION]

Quite the shopping list! Great choice with the LPF kit.
Agreed performing kit!!

OP
OP
Black Dog

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Copied from LPFs website: This Twin Turbo Kit requires little to no modifications to the car chassis it self for fitment. The Kit is a direct Bolt On, an experienced mechanic is expected to be able to install this kit in as little as 4-6 hours.
Sponsored