Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

As Steeda promised, it is Friday & that means another great part being offered by Steeda!

Steeda is happy to announce the release of our Steeda S550 Billet Non-Adjustable Camber Arms - PATENT PENDING.

You may ask yourself - "Why do I need/want these?" That is a great question, happy to help!

For those customers that want better handling, more traction, increased confidence corning and wish to maintain proper camber on their lowered vehicles Steeda has the best designed kit for you:

- The camber arms are lighter and stronger than the factory pieces. CNC machined out of light weight aerospace grade 6061 aluminum this arm (over 3lbs of savings)

- Steeda’s camber arms give you the best continuous suspension geometry and strongest design on the market, period. *

- Engineered, computer analyzed, and track tested to ensure durability, this arm will flex less than the factory camber arm due to the CNC machined delrin bushings and custom designed Teflon lined stainless steel spherical bearings replacing the factory rubber bushings.

- Steeda’s billet camber arm offers the most clearance on the market for the chassis on extremely lowered and bagged cars and applications with huge aftermarket half shafts.* All of this combined into an pocket friendly price and it simply doesn’t get any better than this ($100 less than other kits on the market)

We have a special introductory price of $279.95.

To recap - Great price, 3lbs of savings, designed to follow the factory camber arm path unlike the others, Steeda’s camber arms give you the best continuous suspension geometry and strongest design on the market, period - all while being Design, Engineered & Manufactured in house, right here in the U.S.A. :cheers:

Order yours today - https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-billet-non-adjustable-camber-arms-15-17-all.html

Best Regards,

TJ
Picture 1 .jpg
Picture 2 .jpg
Picture 3 .jpg
Picture 4.jpg
Sponsored

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Do you recommend these with your dual rate comp springs? Since these aren't adjustable, is there a target drop range where these would work best? My concern is excessive or insufficient camber.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Is the distance between the points the same as stock?

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Do you recommend these with your dual rate comp springs? Since these aren't adjustable, is there a target drop range where these would work best? My concern is excessive or insufficient camber.
These will work great with the dual rate springs. Plus, they will work within the production range adjustment, leaning more toward neg rear camber.

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I assume they kept the center points the same.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
The S550 has three different length upper camber links.

Last edited:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
All the oem camber links are the same.
At least when new and not worn out.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Very few people know that, yes they do.
Do you mean different revisions or different variations? I can see them having a few revisions, for example: AA suffix for '15, AB for '16 and AC for '17. Variations would mean there was, for example: AA for EB PP/GT PP, BA for non-PP cars and CA for GT350. This would be shown in the engineering/manufacturing part number on the part itself.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Do you mean different revisions or different variations? I can see them having a few revisions, for example: AA suffix for '15, AB for '16 and AC for '17. Variations would mean there was, for example: AA for EB PP/GT PP, BA for non-PP cars and CA for GT350. This would be shown in the engineering/manufacturing part number on the part itself.
It's a very minor length difference, I will get more details on Monday.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I've seen different years of the s550 camber links and IRS components and even GT350 suspension parts. All the camber links I seen are of the same length.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Im trying to figure out which piece this fits in to the rear suspension. Could this also be called rear upper control arm? I'm asking because awhile back I had a clunking noise which was fixed by my auto shop and he called it a upper control arm. It's a U-shaped black piece.

I'm wondering if I should replace this too.
Sponsored