Sponsored

Lead Foot Gray

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
[MENTION=6363]Topnotch[/MENTION] when will we see that 2018 order guide?? And a start of 2018 production date?? Since they won't have to retool for these hopefully they'll get started earlier than the rest of the regular 2018's (wishful thinking I know). I do believe I'm sold on the color, unless I come across a smoking deal on an Avalanche 17 that I just couldn't pass up. lol

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
That's what I have. That's magnetic.
You're right Scott! I looked at it on my son's phone as he has Facebook but I don't (nor would I ever want to) and then I searched and on my phone it looked like the Facebook color but now that I see in on a larger screen, It's definitely Magnetic. You would think I'd know as this is my previous Mustang....

:cheers:

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Looks good, an R with no stripes and black roof will look great.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
You're right Scott! I looked at it on my son's phone as he has Facebook but I don't (nor would I ever want to) and then I searched and on my phone it looked like the Facebook color but now that I see in on a larger screen, It's definitely Magnetic. You would think I'd know as this is my previous Mustang....

:cheers:
Lol.
I seen the gray on the focus Rs. I'm not a fan of it. Although it was at the dealership under fluorescent lighting. I do like the color on the GT4.

Sponsored

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Lol.
I seen the gray on the focus Rs. I'm not a fan of it. Although it was at the dealership under fluorescent lighting. I do like the color on the GT4.
By buddy has a GT4 in a PTS color called Fashion Grey. His car is actually what made me interested in AG on the GT350 to start. Pic attached (car in the middle), the car looks light in the picture but if you park it next to the AG car its actually quite a bit darker in shade. Great color.
IMG_2052.jpg

Biggdogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Absolutely love it. Reminds me of Nardo Grey which is tied with Grabber Blue as my favorite car color.

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
lead.jpg

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I like the color, but definitely glad I pulled the trigger on my 17' Avalanche Gray instead of waiting. For me, its a little too dark. Just my personal preference though, still looking forward to seeing some GT350's running it.

Sponsored

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
I still prefer AG over this. Glad I got an AG.

sunburned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 WK2
Saw the truck posted above at the DC car show Friday. Looks great, very similar to the gray color on the new Tacomas and close to Stealth Grey.

If I'm not mistaken, they had a '17 Raptor in the same color about 40 feet away, maybe TopNotch got a picture of that one as well. Looks amazing on the Raptor.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
will wait to see it in person. worst case if i dont like it the search for a leftover avalanche will commence
Sponsored