Blackbird Twin Turbo System

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
The time has finally arrived, there's just no hiding it from you any longer. After a full year of R&D and extensive testing Twinturbomustang.net has brought you something truly special. What we believe to be the finest Twin Turbo system in the world for the new Mustang GT S550.

When I bought my 2015 GT back in October of 2014, I couldn't wait to modify the mustang. I was so happy when ProCharger released their kit. So I bought and installed it in December of 2014. Boy did I enjoy it. But honestly my heart told me....sell this and buy a Turbo system. At the time there was only one Turbo Company selling it, and I wanted to go a different route.

So one day I got a crazy good idea to create one from scratch. A system that will make my mustang friends proud. Keep in mind that there are lots of great companies making go fast products. And I still had some very viable options. This forum has lots of great vendors and products alike.

The bottom picture is from Dynosty Motorsports. They were one of the first to test our kit and made some really big power. What makes our kit unique is the extensive testing, combined with the highest quality parts available today.

Here are a couple of pics that I think really show what we are working with. The first pic is of the driver side assembly.

We are currently taking orders for our kits. Build time is 30-45 days max.

Free Shipping anywhere in the U.S.

PM me for Details...

Thank You,

Noah
TwinTurbopics1.jpg
TwinTurbopics.jpg
Sponsored

seanivey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 gt
TOP NOTCH kit, nothing seems to be at this level in the s550 market. Look at those lovely merge collected equal length headers.

Sean

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I don't know much about welds, but that looks absolutely CLEAN, god damn!

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
got any underneath pics? TT kit specs?

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Very, very nice design, especially the whole header/manifold part. That's the heart of the system. No sharp bends. Air filter comes all the way to the front, prevents it from sucking water. I like how the WG is incorporated.

All details are on the site. https://twinturbomustang.net/
Click on Product and then click on Description to see specs.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Thank you for the kind words. Heres a quick pic underneath. We have lots to share, we will be releasing close ups soon.
bottom turbo pic.JPG

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Thank you for the kind words. Heres a quick pic underneath. We have lots to share, we will be releasing close ups soon.
That looks like a perfect exhaust/muffler added. Which exhaust system is this?
Suggestion: As an option, you should offer that exhaust as a full package.

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
That looks like a perfect exhaust/muffler added. Which exhaust system is this?
Suggestion: As an option, you should offer that exhaust as a full package.
Okay so this is our custom 3" exhaust. The mufflers are Burns Stainless and the Tips are Carbon Fiber. Absolutely amazing exhaust system. This is a option with our turbo system or ordered seperately. It is available now and has a build time of 2 weeks.

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Okay so this is our custom 3" exhaust. The mufflers are Burns Stainless and the Tips are Carbon Fiber. Absolutely amazing exhaust system. This is a option with our turbo system. It is available now and has a build time of 2 weeks.
Any good TT needs a good and clear exhaust system. It's like when you buy a good Audio system, you need good speakers (Exhaust system). Definitely, offer it as an accompanying system for the TT kit. If someone has a stock car, they can get the kit and exhaust, all from one place. :cheers: :thumbsup:

Sponsored

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 raptor, 99 corvette, 2015 PP mustang gt
Pm sent, more info please.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Is your piping 3 inch inner dia or outter. Any clips on the exhaust? Whats the largest twins you're offering?

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I also see its rated for 1500whp. With 1500 it better run damn near mid 7s. 1300who should run high 7s if properly set up. Why the conservative rating of 8s? Is that corrected or uncorrected for 1500whp? Also what type of dyno are you using?

Thanks in advance

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Nice kit. I like the way the intake is routed. Does the undertray fit? Was thinking about procharger but...guess im saving for these twins!!

GuardGT

is currently pooping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crimson GT 10r80
I also see its rated for 1500whp. With 1500 it better run damn near mid 7s. 1300who should run high 7s if properly set up. Why the conservative rating of 8s? Is that corrected or uncorrected for 1500whp? Also what type of dyno are you using?

Thanks in advance
why only 8s? have you been around many 1500rwhp street cars?(no offense at all just curious on your level of experience with high hp cars)

for a very general guideline, hit the wallace racing calc
http://www.wallaceracing.com/accel-calc.php

1500hp 3800lbs 2 shifts(assuming its an auto) with 26s and 3.15s puts you at 8.01 at 167
i know this is just a calculator, but its a decent guideline. it even assumes a 1.1 60'. and thats 3800 w/driver...most of us hit the strip heavier than that. id guess this kit properly setup full weight would hit high 8s

aside from that.... i will definitely be considering this kit down the road. awesome design and clean execution. great work guys!
Sponsored