BG Syncro Shift II from Optimum Performance

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Hey folks - had the transmission fluid changed out from the BG kit from [MENTION=22413]Optimum Performance[/MENTION].

The kit is the perfect setup for either the do-it-youselfer or your local shop. Instructions are through and easy to follow. The kit has everything you need to make this an easy fluid change.

I am really surprised by how the fluid change impacts the smoothness of shifts vs. the stock fluid. It is an immediate change. Things are so smooth and fluid:thumbsup:

I cannot recommend this kit enough from
Optimum Performance. Shipping was fast, too. Got mine in 2 day:D
Sponsored

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Yeah, it is amazing how much just a fluid swap will change the feel. I have been running RP in mine for a year. I am about to switch over to Amsoil.

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Hey folks - had the transmission fluid changed out from the BG kit from [MENTION=22413]Optimum Performance[/MENTION].

The kit is the perfect setup for either the do-it-youselfer or your local shop. Instructions are through and easy to follow. The kit has everything you need to make this an easy fluid change.

I am really surprised by how the fluid change impacts the smoothness of shifts vs. the stock fluid. It is an immediate change. Things are so smooth and fluid:thumbsup:

I cannot recommend this kit enough from
Optimum Performance. Shipping was fast, too. Got mine in 2 day:D

Thank you [MENTION=7398]Todd15Fastback[/MENTION] for the review! We are happy the Optimum Performance BG Sycnro Shift II Kit worked as we intened and you experienced the shifting improvement we had when we tested it.

Thank you for the continued support!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Lol we both posted a thread on this tonight. Did mine today with great results and I changed from Amsiol to BG

Knight5.0

Project Lightning
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A
Lol we both posted a thread on this tonight. Did mine today with great results and I changed from Amsiol to BG

Did it make a big difference jmeo? I'm currently running Amsoil synchromesh

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did it make a big difference jmeo? I'm currently running Amsoil synchromesh

Huge difference from stock fluid. I flushed out the Amsoil because it is not recommended by Amsoil. I'm an Amsoil dealer and I chose to swap to BG because after speaking to Amsoil themselves they advised I did not use their oil in the transmission. There are Ford dealers out there using BG and that was good enough for me.

Knight5.0

Project Lightning
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A
Huge difference from stock fluid. I flushed out the Amsoil because it is not recommended by Amsoil. I'm an Amsoil dealer and I chose to swap to BG because after speaking to Amsoil themselves they advised I did not use their oil in the transmission. There are Ford dealers out there using BG and that was good enough for me.
but how is it compared to the amsoil? how do i get this fluid?

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
but how is it compared to the amsoil? how do i get this fluid?

Well, I didn't have many miles on the Amsoil but the one drive I took today felt better to me.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have tried RP, Amsoil and now trying BG.

Sponsored

Sithel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I was about to buy this through Optimum Performance on ebay a few days ago, and could have swore it was $80. I see it now for $90, is that what people are paying? I looked this stuff up months ago and it was $20 a quart x3, and I already have a pump but those are only like $10-$15.

CeleronXXX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
I put bg synchro shift in mine as soon as I picked up the car. Can't comment on how it changed because I literally drove it from the ford dealer to my shop which is an 1/8 mile away before changing fluid. But it shifts like butter and sounds quite aside from the throw out bearing

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Thank you [MENTION=7398]Todd15Fastback[/MENTION] for the review! We are happy the Optimum Performance BG Sycnro Shift II Kit worked as we intened and you experienced the shifting improvement we had when we tested it.

Thank you for the continued support!
Cheers buddy:cheers:
:D...I will go find your thread now. Still surprised at the difference this BG makes. Good stuff.

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
I was about to buy this through Optimum Performance on ebay a few days ago, and could have swore it was $80. I see it now for $90, is that what people are paying? I looked this stuff up months ago and it was $20 a quart x3, and I already have a pump but those are only like $10-$15.

Hi Sithel,

We just raised the prices to be more inline with our costs. $80 was an introductory price for the Kit. We sell it with the pump to eliminate cross contamiating fluids.

Everything is sealed when shipped to you so you are not introducing dirt into the system. The pump we supply is only for installing new fluid from a sealed bottle.

We do offer the fluid without the Kit for $79.95. This price includes Priority Mail 2-3 Day Shipping.

We also offer an EXCLUSIVE M6G Combo with both the transmission and rear axle kits for $139.95.

If you want to buy it in separate quart bottles let me know. Zip Corvette in VA is one of the few Legit Dealers offering BG Products online and they sell it by the qt for about $22+Shipping. We would be happy to help you.

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
Hi Sithel,

We just raised the prices to be more inline with our costs. $80 was an introductory price for the Kit. We sell it with the pump to eliminate cross contamiating fluids.

Everything is sealed when shipped to you so you are not introducing dirt into the system. The pump we supply is only for installing new fluid from a sealed bottle.

We do offer the fluid without the Kit for $79.95. This price includes Priority Mail 2-3 Day Shipping.

We also offer an EXCLUSIVE M6G Combo with both the transmission and rear axle kits for $139.95.

If you want to buy it in separate quart bottles let me know. Zip Corvette in VA is one of the few Legit Dealers offering BG Products online and they sell it by the qt for about $22+Shipping. We would be happy to help you.
Sent you a pm!
Sponsored