Sponsored

Military AutoSource Lottery Winners

jerkstore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I'll take a look for you. I doubt that mine has those holes, but I'll double check today. Sucks.

I called the shop about the recall and they said they had another car waiting the fix before delivery. Must be yours. They also told me I should not be driving mine without the fix. I asked if they were going to pay for a rental and my car note, because Ford won't. I think they got my point.

I'll let you know about the holes. Where are you located? I am on Moles.

My Grabber Blue has been sitting here at RAF Lakenheath since the summer due to the recall. They have already had to repair my front bumper since they installed my front license plate bracket and now I have noticed that they drilled holes in both door frames to put a rustproofing in that I never ordered. Do any of your MAS cars have the same holes that are plugged with black rubber grommets. 2 on the rear door opening and 1 on the front lower opening by the speaker.
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
My Grabber Blue has been sitting here at RAF Lakenheath since the summer due to the recall. They have already had to repair my front bumper since they installed my front license plate bracket and now I have noticed that they drilled holes in both door frames to put a rustproofing in that I never ordered. Do any of your MAS cars have the same holes that are plugged with black rubber grommets. 2 on the rear door opening and 1 on the front lower opening by the speaker.
Check your contract and see if the Ziebart coating was part of your deal. It's a MAS add-on that does absolutely nothing for you and makes a bit of cash for the MAS rep.

If you didn't order it and they put it on they have violated your contract.

89 AZ SSP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lead Foot Gray GT350
I'll take a look for you. I doubt that mine has those holes, but I'll double check today. Sucks.

I called the shop about the recall and they said they had another car waiting the fix before delivery. Must be yours. They also told me I should not be driving mine without the fix. I asked if they were going to pay for a rental and my car note, because Ford won't. I think they got my point.

I'll let you know about the holes. Where are you located? I am on Moles.
I'm at Lakenheath. I didn't pay for the Ziebart but yet they did this to my car. They are taking care of it by keeping the car and guaranteeing me a allocation for a 2018. So my Grabber Blue will be on the lot for sale soon. They told me that they should have the recall parts this week to fix the car and make it ready for delivery to another owner.

jerkstore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
That is good about a 2018, but bad about the wait. That might be a while. What color are you going to go with?

Sponsored

89 AZ SSP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lead Foot Gray GT350
Probably go Kona Blue, black roof, white stripes with electronics package. I'm anxious to see the Lead Foot Gray though.

MARFOR

2017 Ruby-red GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2015 STI
MAS will F U on the bill of sale

I'm totally stocked about being selected last deployment to get a GT350, but the process was a bit unnerving towards the end. MAS had no clue about tax laws and almost screwed me with their piss poor, non-itemized, bill of sale. Thank goodness I was dealing with an intelligent professional at the tax and registration agency or it would have been a fight. Make sure you bring your Buyer's Offer with you to pay sales tax. The military sales rep at the dealership was less than helpful too. Let's just say, I was one pissed off MF picking up my GT350. Long story short ... "too late" ... cover your 6. MAS and the dealership don't give a F ... you have to fight for what is right.

On a good note ... OMG I love this car. My friends want me to name her Jessica; as in Rabbit, because she's not bad, she's just made that way ...
DSC_6988(1).jpg

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
MARFOR said:
I'm totally stocked about being selected last deployment to get a GT350, but the process was a bit unnerving towards the end. MAS had no clue about tax laws and almost screwed me with their piss poor, non-itemized, bill of sale. Thank goodness I was dealing with an intelligent professional at the tax and registration agency or it would have been a fight. Make sure you bring your Buyer's Offer with you to pay sales tax. The military sales rep at the dealership was less than helpful too. Let's just say, I was one pissed off MF picking up my GT350. Long story short ... "too late" ... cover your 6. MAS and the dealership don't give a F ... you have to fight for what is right.

On a good note ... OMG I love this car. My friends want me to name her Jessica; as in Rabbit, because she's not bad, she's just made that way ...
Very nice color, especially with that window tint. Congrats.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase

Congrats!
Beautiful color. Good luck with the tinted windows, most won't let you tint the driver and passenger side windows.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
As soon as i return to the US I'm going to get everything tinted

Sponsored

MARFOR

2017 Ruby-red GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2015 STI
Each state is different with their laws regarding tint. How much can be covered, darkness, and so on. Luckily, OK and a few other states allow for the most cover and some of the darkest tint. I'm good legally.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Each state is different with their laws regarding tint. How much can be covered, darkness, and so on. Luckily, OK and a few other states allow for the most cover and some of the darkest tint. I'm good legally.
Germany does not allow any aftermarket tint.

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Car is at the dealer!
funding now, picking her up tomorrow.

Last edited:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Anyone know if we get the GT350 supplement with the FPC model and DVD and everything?
Sponsored