Sponsored

FS: Exhaust trial run (axleback for sale)

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
So I would like to try a pilot run here to see how manufacturing and selling my exhaust could work. I would like to first try out selling 2 exhaust systems if owners are interested. I would like to then get some feedback on the systems and see if it would be worth continuing into a decent production run. If any V6 owner is interested please PM me for more details! Price for the system is laid out below. Now this is a trail run with prototype parts so be aware that fitment might not be the absolute best and my welds are not going to be all that pretty...

Link to exhaust videos and pictures: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12607

Price: $425 for complete kit with band clamps and installation instructions. Read full post to see how to get this system for $365.

Now this is where it gets interesting… I would like to hear my exhaust on an EcoBoost to determine whether or not I can sell my system to Ecoboost owners as well. So I require an EcoBoost owner who isn't afraid to conduct an experiment. Below is my plan for this Ecoboost owner.

Proposal: For $275 the Ecoboost owner buys my exhaust system without my resonator tube. The Ecoboost owner then installs the system and takes some videos to post online and provides me with some feedback on how the system sounds. Videos and descriptions on where/if drone is present. Things of this nature. Now if the system sounds completely terrible on the EcoBoost the owner can return the system to me for a full refund and can return to factory mufflers. If this happens I will modify this returned system with the resonator tube and resell it at $365 for one V6 owner.

Now I AM NOT responsible for your stock exhaust system. This axleback like all axlebacks requires cutting the factory catback. If you happen to cut it wrong and my system does not fit because of this it is not my responsibility.

Also keep in mind that I have a full time job at the moment and will also be starting back up with classes in 2 weeks. Lead time for these two systems will likely be around 1-2 weeks.

If any V6 owner or EcoBoost owner is interested please PM me for more details.
Sponsored

Last edited:

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
I will be willing to do it.

GuardGT