2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
OMG....That is just insane.

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Must be some good weed in Tennessee or something....

jasonc0604

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus SE "Slocus"
If someone buys it for that price then they need their head checked.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I don't typically resort to name calling, but what a bunch of greedy idiots.

OP
OP

P&P

P&P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.engineeringpp.com
First Name
Mac
Vehicle(s)
15 EB PP
I think you're missing the point that they aren't actually trying to get $99k for it.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I think you're missing the point that they aren't actually trying to get $99k for it.
Listing a 'buy it now' at literally double the sticker is sleazy regardless of the actual goal.

Sponsored
OP
OP

P&P

P&P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.engineeringpp.com
First Name
Mac
Vehicle(s)
15 EB PP
Listing a 'buy it now' at literally double the sticker is sleazy regardless of the actual goal.
I'm sure the goal is for no one to buy it. But if someone wants to I don't see the issue. They have it out there for marketing purposes. They want it to sit out there on ebay so it draws ppl into the dealership.

Just to be clear when i say 'my' dealership I mean the one I bought my car from. I don't work there or have any affiliation with them.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I'm sure the goal is for no one to buy it. But if someone wants to I don't see the issue. They have it out there for marketing purposes. They want it to sit out there on ebay so it draws ppl into the dealership.

Just to be clear when i say 'my' dealership I mean the one I bought my car from. I don't work there or have any affiliation with them.
So a car for more than double the MSRP is going to draw people in to look at it? I find that hard to believe. If I were looking for a LE, I would even visit this place.

Why not be honest and say "car not for sale, display purposes only, enjoy checking out a LE 50th Anniversary car that only 1964 were made."

OP
OP

P&P

P&P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.engineeringpp.com
First Name
Mac
Vehicle(s)
15 EB PP
So a car for more than double the MSRP is going to draw people in to look at it? I find that hard to believe. If I were looking for a LE, I would even visit this place.

Why not be honest and say "car not for sale, display purposes only, enjoy checking out a LE 50th Anniversary car that only 1964 were made."
I'm sorry I brought up that this fine car was available out in the wild.

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT 5M, 2001 DHG Bullitt, 2015 GT 50 YR LE A6
I'm sorry I brought up that this fine car was available out in the wild.

Nothing wrong with you bringing it up. And hopefully you had a pleasant buying experience when you purchased your car. I can tell you though, that they wouldn't even give me a price for an LE car when contacting them. They wanted me to put down a refundable $5k deposit and then they said they would price it when they received the car and determine ADM on what the average LE was going for across the US, at that time. I told him the law of averages doesn't sound like the price would be in my favor very much from the looks of the current pricing at dealerships. Especially since their dealership has one listed for b.i.n. of $99k on ebay(which he claimed to not know about), lol. Lets do the math there(if that's what he meant). 99k+ say $58k(cheapest I've seen/found) for an auto LE would mean they would want $78.5k for an auto LE! :eyebulge:

OP
OP

P&P

P&P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.engineeringpp.com
First Name
Mac
Vehicle(s)
15 EB PP
Nothing wrong with you bringing it up. And hopefully you had a pleasant buying experience when you purchased your car. I can tell you though, that they wouldn't even give me a price for an LE car when contacting them. They wanted me to put down a refundable $5k deposit and then they said they would price it when they received the car and determine ADM on what the average LE was going for across the US, at that time. I told him the law of averages doesn't sound like the price would be in my favor very much from the looks of the current pricing at dealerships. Especially since their dealership has one listed for b.i.n. of $99k on ebay(which he claimed to not know about), lol. Lets do the math there(if that's what he meant). 99k+ say $58k(cheapest I've seen/found) for an auto LE would mean they would want $78.5k for an auto LE! :eyebulge:

If 78.5 is what they actually wanted I would agree with you :eyebulge:

My experience with them was entirely different. I emailed the internet sales guy with what I wanted EB PP non-premium, etc, he put it in as a retail order, took care of all the financials in the background, didn't hassle me, didn't flinch at giving my X-plan, when I picked it up I was in and out in under an hour. Very smooth transaction and was easy to deal with. Possibly my best dealer experience ever.

They got me the car I wanted, made it easy on me and made it quick.

Sorry to hear others are not having the same experience.:thumbdown:
Sponsored