Sponsored

Southwest Florida Shops and Tuners

BskooL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey all,

Curious as to who everyone is using in Southwest Florida for shops and tuning. Are there any reputable shops without having to drive to Miami, Tampa, Orlando?
Sponsored

Jay159866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 1966 Coupe
Hey all,

Curious as to who everyone is using in Southwest Florida for shops and tuning. Are there any reputable shops without having to drive to Miami, Tampa, Orlando?
Let me start of by saying, I don't trust shops. I do everything myself BUT I have taken a liking to the guys at LHT Performance in Pinellas Park, FL. John owns LHT, and has 2 guys that work for him. Clean shop, car enthusiast, great work, and knows what he's doing. If I am lazy about doing something, I wouldn't hesitate to have him do it for me.

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
there is a florida s550 group on facebook, prob get more answers there..few shops around got good reps

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
You have some pretty good options on the three areas you mentioned, might be worth your time to drive over and spend an afternoon.

I drove 4 hours each way to Steeda in Pompano x 3 separate trips.

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hey all,

We use Power By The Hour for all of our installations here at Lethal Performance. They are located in Boynton Beach here in South Florida, so it is a few hours away, but completely worth it! Give them a shout at 561-753-8105 :cheers:

Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Kesatie Motorports in Sarasota has done several things for me and my personal cars.

They tuned my old NA Cobra....then installed cams and rebuilt the rear on it.

They tuned a Single Turbo Cobra I had.

They built the Longblock in my 2015, installed it and gave me a running car - and without correcting a single thing, that car went 8's@154+ and got beat on hard for 7500 miles.

That is the only shop remotely close to you that I have experience with, and I recommend them based on my experiences.

Florida is full of great shops if you want to travel a little. Good luck!
20150409_191620.jpg

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda is on the east side, you can check us out at in Pompano Beach, FL - depending on where you are, it may be a couple hour drive.

We guarantee our work, so the drive may be worth the drive for peace of mind.

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored