Sponsored

GT350 front and rear tow hooks from FP

1stGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Has anyone been able to order the tow hooks and if yes from where?
Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I've ordered the ford performance tow hooks front and rear from my parts guy. 3-30 release.

84venom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 2016 GT350 TP DIB w/White Stripes
It's a race car, doesn't need fake tips when adding weight and complication is pointless.

As far as the backup light is concerned, who cares? Nobody pays attention to it anyway. Especially since GM in their infinite wisdom decided to have reverse lights come on as courtesy lights. Love waiting for a spot only to find its just someone getting out of their car.
Finally someone else feels my pain regarding reverse light courtesy on GMs!! Drives me friggin nuts in parking lots too :headbonk::headbonk::headbonk:

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
It's a race car, doesn't need fake tips when adding weight and complication is pointless.

As far as the backup light is concerned, who cares? Nobody pays attention to it anyway. Especially since GM in their infinite wisdom decided to have reverse lights come on as courtesy lights. Love waiting for a spot only to find its just someone getting out of their car.
I've backed up out of spots with a friend behind me and he had no clue I was even in reverse in the day time. People expect to see something in or next to the tail lights. The reverse light down so low is basically pointless in the day, and really only good for some added visibility with the rearview camera at night.

Sponsored

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes
Has anyone been able to order the tow hooks and if yes from where?
I bought the front tow hook from GT_Dave on this site. Haven't been able to install it but it looks to be a very well made part. One good feature is it comes through the lower grill opening right at the top of it and being black its going to be very inconspicuous when you have the loop off for around town use. You do have to make some cuts to the grill to allow it to fit. And there are nice instructions included with pictures. Dave did a very nice job with this. Not sure when I'll get it installed but will update when I do. Its a fairly involved installation.
Sponsored