honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Bummer that the msrp deals you had lined up did not pan out.
The first few I checked on turned out to be fake outs, when I asked for the exact price in writing, they either vaporized or gave me the "correct" high adm price...
Seriously. Missed one by about a 10 minute phone call. The good news is we had a slight color adjustment and worked out a deal for MSRP. Now we are planning a road trip to go pick it up. Pretty excited to have 2 Voodoos in the family :)
Sponsored

Zcobra1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Ferrari 360, Viper GTS, C6-Z06, 70'Trans Am
Seriously. Missed one by about a 10 minute phone call. The good news is we had a slight color adjustment and worked out a deal for MSRP. Now we are planning a road trip to go pick it up. Pretty excited to have 2 Voodoos in the family :)
Excellent ! Grabber maybe.......?
How cool, dad and son picking up a GT350, road trip....you will have fond memories ! Congrats !

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
2017 R Allocation Available

Hey All-

I have a friend/salesperson at a MI Dealer who notified me they have a 2017 R allocation available. I have no idea what these are currently selling for at dealers but very aware of what the resale market is. That said, he told me he could probably sell around a $10K ADM. I told him that was still high but I would try and help him out. However i feel if the buying interest is real, they will consider better.

PM me if interested.

Thanks. :cheers:

Azzurri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi RS5
Hey All-

I have a friend/salesperson at a MI Dealer who notified me they have a 2017 R allocation available. I have no idea what these are currently selling for at dealers but very aware of what the resale market is. That said, he told me he could probably sell around a $10K ADM. I told him that was still high but I would try and help him out. However i feel if the buying interest is real, they will consider better.

PM me if interested.

What color?

Sponsored

Azzurri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi RS5
Hey All-

PM me if interested.

Its an allocation, you can build it how you want. :headbang:
Ahh ok, I thought it a preconfigured allocation. Awesome.

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
Quick update: I have had multiple PMs about this allocation. I will pass the seller's contact info on to those in order if the person ahead of you cannot come to terms on sale.

Thanks!

virtja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2013
Getting little frustrated with my order placed 07/27/2016 and paid $500 deposit. My dealer told me due to winter break, my allocation will be pulled in Feb. Two weeks ago, he said he is almost 100% sure it will be pulled the next day. When I called him back, he said that allocation was pulled by Ford but it was for someone else. Am I being walked here around? I want to give him deadline if I don't have VIN by the end of April I am stepping out.

Any thoughts? Did you guys just wait or were proactively assertive? Can I get in touch with somebody from Ford Performance to see if they can tell more? Thx.

SchultzLT1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 AG Tech Pack
I traded in my 2016 GT350 Tech and the dealership put it up for sale for over MSRP if anybody is interested. Hahahaha

...on the plus side it does have a trans cooler.

Sponsored

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT, 2017 GT350
Getting little frustrated with my order placed 07/27/2016 and paid $500 deposit. My dealer told me due to winter break, my allocation will be pulled in Feb. Two weeks ago, he said he is almost 100% sure it will be pulled the next day. When I called him back, he said that allocation was pulled by Ford but it was for someone else. Am I being walked here around? I want to give him deadline if I don't have VIN by the end of April I am stepping out.

Any thoughts? Did you guys just wait or were proactively assertive? Can I get in touch with somebody from Ford Performance to see if they can tell more? Thx.
I'd say yes, you are getting jerked around. Ford assigns the dealer their allocation, but the dealer is the one that controls who gets it, so for the dealer to say Ford has given it to someone else doesn't make sense to me. Good luck.

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3
I found a 2017 GT350R with electronics package (A/C, stereo, etc.), white with blue stripe, up in northern Alberta Canada. I made a deal for MSRP. I paid for it immediately the next business day. I'm waiting for the recall to be completed before picking it up and driving to the USA.

But you want to hear the real strange part? This dealership has 9 more GT350's (non-R's) in stock, sitting on their showroom floor. They had 10, but two weeks ago, they sold one of the non-R's for less than MSRP to a friend of mine -- he's the guy who tipped me off about this dealership having them in stock.

There's a bit of paperwork required to bring the car to the USA. But so far, Ford USA has been very helpful getting me the required documents necessary for import.

After I take delivery, I'll do a full write up of what was required to import the car. I know what all those things are (3 or 4 forms), but until it's done, I can't yet speak for the experience or whether there were any gotha's and hidden taxes that I didn't know about.

Anybody interested in one of the non-R's or want to know more about importing the car, shoot me a PM.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I found a 2017 GT350R with electronics package (A/C, stereo, etc.), white with blue stripe, up in northern Alberta Canada. I made a deal for MSRP. I paid for it immediately the next business day. I'm waiting for the recall to be completed before picking it up and driving to the USA.

But you want to hear the real strange part? This dealership has 9 more GT350's (non-R's) in stock, sitting on their showroom floor. They had 10, but two weeks ago, they sold one of the non-R's for less than MSRP to a friend of mine -- he's the guy who tipped me off about this dealership having them in stock.

There's a bit of paperwork required to bring the car to the USA. But so far, Ford USA has been very helpful getting me the required documents necessary for import.

After I take delivery, I'll do a full write up of what was required to import the car. I know what all those things are (3 or 4 forms), but until it's done, I can't yet speak for the experience or whether there were any gotha's and hidden taxes that I didn't know about.

Anybody interested in one of the non-R's or want to know more about importing the car, shoot me a PM.
I am quite surprised at this Canadian Ford dealership selling a brand new R model to an American citizen based on the internal penalties which Ford Canada can and will impose on this Canadian dealership.

Ford Canada and Ford USA work very hard at protecting their own market places especially when it comes to brand new vehicles.

If you already have a letter of compliance from Ford Canada I would be quite surprised but I have learned to never say never.

Having said that congrats on putting this deal together and keep us posted as to how you make out!

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3
I am quite surprised at this Canadian Ford dealership selling a brand new R model to an American citizen based on the internal penalties which Ford Canada can and will impose on this Canadian dealership.

Ford Canada and Ford USA work very hard at protecting their own market places especially when it comes to brand new vehicles.

If you already have a letter of compliance from Ford Canada I would be quite surprised but I have learned to never say never.

Having said that congrats on putting this deal together and keep us posted as to how you make out!
I hope not!

Last edited:

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Joe Meyers Ford in Houston had 2 allocations for R as of two weeks ago. They were asking 20K over and I said nope. On the way out, the sales guys said maybe offer 17K an see what happens. I said thanks, but I will go with a non-R for MSRP. I wanted an R badly but could not swing the extra $$$$$$$.
Sponsored