• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Nexus 6P 64 GB Silver (Mint Condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
SOLD

$300 Shipped USA and Canada only.

I switched over to a Note 7, then another Note 7, and after that fiasco I now have a S7 Edge. The only reason for switching is that I just like to change things up from time to time...other than for the Note 7's, which were of course pocket bombs. The 6P is an awesome phone, and I had even considered just hanging on to it. However, I have the mod bug again, so this will be cash towards something fun.It's been in a case since day one and will be coming to you with a tempered glass screen protector installed that was also installed at day one. It has no scratches on it either. Also of note, it has Android 7.0 installed. The phone has been reset and is in stock configuration of Android 7.0.

I will also include one (1) USB-C cable for charging. Wall adapter not included.

Paypal only please. Please PM me with any questions.

I purchased it directly through Huawei, and thus it is an unlocked device and can be used on most major carriers. See below for compatible radio bands.

GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
UMTS/WCDMA B1/2/4/5/8
CDMA BC0/1/10
LTE (FDD) B2/3/4/5/7/12/13/17/25/26/29/30
LTE (TDD) B41
LTE CA DL B2-B2, B2-B4, B2-B5, B2-B12, B2-B13, B2-B17, B2-B29, B4-B4, B4-B5, B4-B13, B4-B17, B4-B29, B41-B41

Thanks,

Jeff

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
HISSMAN

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camera is really really good. It's definitely one of the better cameras on a phone I've ever used. There are a lot of Youtube reviews on it.

Thanks!

-Jeffery

OP
OP
HISSMAN

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Updated. OP to show USA and Canada only.

OP
OP
HISSMAN

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sale pending...

OP
OP