Sponsored

What would you pay?

tamadrummer1120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT
Have the option to buy a brand new Shelby gt350 rear valence/diffuser. It isn't being sold with a axle back or catback so that kills the normal $2k price tag. Just curious what everyone else would pay for something like this.

Side note, I will need to get a Y adapter to come off of my current mufflers to feed into the tips on the gt350 valence.
Sponsored

Fenderfreak145

Complaint Listener
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT PP
Do you know what they're offering for it?

Maybe $500?

OP
OP

tamadrummer1120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT
Do you know what they're offering for it?

Maybe $500?

I am supposed to get it this weekend for $425. Wasn't sure if that's a good deal or not.

My biggest problem right now is I just put on my roush axle back a month ago and it looks like it will need to be cut up and a dual outlet welded to it in order to use the valence.

A.Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
Let me know, i will buy it if not. Seriously lol. Look at any aftermarket valance that is decent, no less than 400$ anyway. If you dont end up buying it though, i would really like to buy it.

OP
OP

tamadrummer1120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT
Let me know, i will buy it if not. Seriously lol. Look at any aftermarket valance that is decent, no less than 400$ anyway. If you dont end up buying it though, i would really like to buy it.
Maybe I will snag it regardless and if it doesn't look good in regards to modding my exhaust I will just sell it.

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
For now, it looks like Ford onlys sells the GT350 valance along with the exhaust. It's not going to be too long before it's made available by itself. I'm guessing pricing will be around $600-900. $425 looks to be a great price. The Roush quad valance goes for $200 so that is another option.
Sponsored