Sponsored

HCM Carbon GT350 Track Pack Spoiler

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Just got my track pack spoiler in carbon. I'll have pics up and a review later tonight. The packaging was decent and the spoiler arrived intact. I was wondering whether anyone had a template for the install that they could spare. I'll pay shipping.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Sorry for the delay. Pics below. A couple of things:

1. Overall, pretty happy with look. Although not sure whether I'd do CF again given that the black looks pretty good as well and is cheaper.

2. The CF here is not perfect. From far away, looks pretty good. But 3 feet or closer and you notice some pretty obvious flaws. The resin coat is pretty thick and looks slightly blue-hazy where it is thicker due to curves. The CF weave looks a bit stretched in places and there are evident holes. The vacuum wasn't perfect and there are places where it didn't impregnate the CF fully, so you get delamination. Although I think that won't be problematic, it just looks kinda sketchy. Time will tell. In any event, from 5+ feet away, it looks like regular CF - just not that ultra clear look you get from OEM stuff (think bmw cf bits).

3. There's no evident wavyness like the pics from the CarbonDynamics one.

All in all, I like the way it looks. :cheers:

Seems img links arent working. Link to album: http://imgur.com/a/Nsr9I

Last edited:

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
Looks pretty good. It's unfortunate he can keep snaking his way around the industry
Sponsored