Sponsored

Best Bang for the buck Suspension mod?

GRNGUARD15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Green PP GT
Hey guys I have about $300 to spend on some suspension upgrades and I'm looking for recommendations on what would be the best part for the $. The car HAS already been lowered so springs are out of the mix, but any other ideas would be nice to hear. Thanks!
Sponsored

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
"Free Front Swaybar Mod" if you have really good drill bits.

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hey guys I have about $300 to spend on some suspension upgrades and I'm looking for recommendations on what would be the best part for the $. The car HAS already been lowered so springs are out of the mix, but any other ideas would be nice to hear. Thanks!
$300 is not very much for some mods. Maybe 1 mod but then you need alignment in most cases. I paid $250 shipped for my H&R springs and $460 for my Hotchkis Front/Rear sway bar set. You can get springs off of Ebay for $99 but I would NOT getting them.

Sponsored

OP
OP

GRNGUARD15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Green PP GT
I have been looking at those! They were my leading choice so I guess I'll go ahead and put an order in. Thanks for the info.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Mind if I ask what wheel hop is? Is that doing a burnout and the rear bounces off the ground or something? The only thing I have had happen in my month old GT is when cornering sharp at speed the vehicle kind of "wiggles" a couple of times at the end of the turn. Wish I could describe it better. Wondering what mod would improve on this.

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Mind if I ask what wheel hop is? Is that doing a burnout and the rear bounces off the ground or something? The only thing I have had happen in my month old GT is when cornering sharp at speed the vehicle kind of "wiggles" a couple of times at the end of the turn. Wish I could describe it better. Wondering what mod would improve on this.
The cradle lock out kit from BMR.

Sponsored

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Happy to help!

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I don't know anything about this but if I already have the Steeda IRS braces, bushings and alignment kit, is this something I should still get, or would it be redundant?
Sponsored