GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
While I don't recommend going to 3.0 until it is released by Ford, it is worth pointing out that the update files don't work this way.

You can modify the .lst file to make it extract/run just about any tarball you want it to, but the tarballs are encrypted with a keypair by QNX. Modification of the tarballs would obliterate the checksums and the system would refuse to run the "corrupted" update.

If you try to run the nav update on a non-nav system, the update is coded to check the hardware. It would simply tell you to use the "other" version.

hold up guys the non-nav is being mirrored right now 17276 real deal
Sponsored

Kostyam69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
where is it being mirrored at though? looks like the link has been removed on the first page due to all the Non-nav not being ready with the new build confusion.

Kostyam69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
thank you Kindly good sir, I will attempt this tonight and reports results shortly

Kostyam69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Success!! The Non-nav 17276 file on first page definitely is valid, I installed it this morning and confirmed that it is in fact the new build. As far as the WI-FI pop-up.... Still there... Still, thank you for the upload. I really appreciate it, guess we'll wait for the next build to fix the WIFI pop up on our non-nav systems.

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Success!! The Non-nav 17276 file on first page definitely is valid, I installed it this morning and confirmed that it is in fact the new build. As far as the WI-FI pop-up.... Still there... Still, thank you for the upload. I really appreciate it, guess we'll wait for the next build to fix the WIFI pop up on our non-nav systems.
Any update on the Bluetooth disconnect issue?

Kostyam69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
I never experienced it in the first place tbh, from what I've read it seems that this BT issue occurs with Android phones, I haven't seen any post with an iPhone user. I have an iPhone so no issues for me.

Reactions: Ebm

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Same here.

1. I used a 4GB drive, did not reformat it, and removed some files to leave me about 2.5GB.
  2. Put the launcher file and tar folder at the root level. Then plugged it into the dash USB port during a long drive. Within 15-20 minutes it completed.
  3. Restarted the car during a stop sign (opening the door to get it to shut off right away). Then the display kept thinking it was nighttime, so I turned on, then off, my headlights to sort that out. Weird.
  4. Nav maps kept saying loading. So I cycled the car again at another stop and then everything worked normally again.
  5. Then I went through the Android auto steps (requiring yet another stop).

Everything seems 100%.

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for report back guys!!

one a side note, here's why I believe the next official update from ford will be 3.1, pardon the small screenshot there was no other way to full screen it. that icon is from 3.0, and they used it in a how-to video.
556.PNG

Last edited:

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just wondering if anyone has done the update on an EU mustang?
I've got an EU 2017 Mustang GT with Sync3 Ver2.0 Non NAV, and i'm a little worried about doing the update if its going to screw something up.

Sponsored

DanMc85

The Source
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD 2.0L
Just wondering if anyone has done the update on an EU mustang?
I've got an EU 2017 Mustang GT with Sync3 Ver2.0 Non NAV, and i'm a little worried about doing the update if its going to screw something up.
yea don't... 2 of the files of the 3 are wrong for EU.

EU needs the -*-A* series files for language and gracenote:
for example:
JL7T-14G423-AA
JR3T-14G391-AB

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
[MENTION=19817]HizliBullet[/MENTION], any chance you're source would be able to get the files for EU version cars?

stangg172016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang
So I've been using this now for over a day. I don't see a difference. Performance might be slightly improved but not very noticible. Am I missing something?
Sponsored