Sponsored

AmericanMuscle.com DISCOUNT CODE for Mustang6G - READ ME!

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
ford-mustang-american-muscle-logo_zps8065c96a.png

AmericanMuscle.com is offering a 6% forum member discount as a perk to active forum members. We're happy to hook our forum members up, but there have been a few issues with the codes being shared with non-forum members or posted online, so there are a few guidelines that we follow.

For everybody's sake, please don't share or post any discount or coupon codes here or elsewhere online. These codes are meant for the forum only, and failure to follow this rule will result in a permanent deletion of the discount code. Please don't ruin this special discount for your fellow forum members!

If you would like the code, please PM AMAlexLazarus, and he will provide it for any active member with over 50 post count whose user account is in good standing. To discourage wanton posting of useless replies, if you have under 50 posts but have valid on-topic posts and have been a member for a while, I may share the code at my discretion. Please don't share the code with anyone, even other forum members. If you see someone requesting the code, please refer them to AMAlexLazarus . He's always happy to hand out the code. Please don't request the code in a thread or call our Customer Service number, as the code is only available through a PM. Our replies typically take 24-48 BUSINESS hours.

Short Version...

Discount Code Do’s:

PM AMAlexLazarus To Request Code

Discount Code Do Not’s:
Share/Post Code
Request Code In Open Forum
Call or Email AM To Request

What about Shipping Costs?

AmericanMuscle is proud to ship FREE to the US-48! No hidden fees, flat rate shipping costs or handling!

What about Price Matching?

There are many reasons to buy your Mustang parts from AmericanMuscle… but we’ve just added another! If the discount code doesn't make your item the same price or cheaper than our competitors, just let us know - we'll match it! Between the forums discount codes and price-matching, we'll always be the same price or cheaper!

AmericanMuscle.com will price-match! So not only do you get free same-day shipping on every order and AmericanMuscle's legendary customer service, now you'll be sure to get it at the best price! Our team of Mustang experts will verify the competitor’s pricing and get you set up with your new parts! Orders placed before our shipping cut-off will be on their way that same day…

The Best Just Keeps Getting Better:
· Free Shipping to the US-48 (no minimum order)
· Price Match Policy
· Real Time Inventory
· Real Customer Reviews & Images
· Bama Free Tunes for Life
· Award Winning Customer Service
· 500+ Tech Guides and Articles

How Can I Get a Price Matched?

1. Call one of our Mustang experts Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST or Saturday from 10AM-4PM EST at 866.727.1266
2. Private Message me AMALEXLAZARUS
3. Please have the following information ready when you call or include in your message:
1. The name of the product
2. The product Part # or SKU
3. The name of the competitor we’re matching
4. The competitors price including shipping (if any)
*Cannot be combined with discounts/codes or other offers
*Competitor price must include shipping (if applicable)
*Must be publicly advertised pricing
*Must be a reputable vendor and not "fly-by-night" or eBay

If anyone has any other questions don't hesitate to let me know, I'm always around to help!

Alex
Sponsored

Last edited:

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
PM sent. Thanks for the savings!

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
PM sent. Thanks for the savings!

PM's received and replied guys! Let me know if you have any other questions and enjoy!

Alex

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
PM sent

Sponsored

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Geo - PM Received and replied!

Alex

PM sent, but I haven't hit the 50 message mark yet.
Hey OctopusWrangler - Due to our agreement with the forums we'll need for you to have over 50 posts but I'll shoot you a PM with a little something just to get you started!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions and I'm here to help!

Alex

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP
PM sent. Thank you in advance!

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
pm sent. Just threw a set of Niche gt5 wheels and tires as well as a pro kit into the shopping cart. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
pm sent. Just threw a set of Niche gt5 wheels and tires as well as a pro kit into the shopping cart. Thanks in advance.
Hey Ero,

Received and replied - Due to our contract/agreement with the forums we're not able to get you the code because you're under 50 posts but I sent something little over to get you in the door! Let me know how you make out with your order and don't hesitate to let me know if you're to have any other questions!

Alex

Sponsored
OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Hey Guys - All PM's have been received and replied!

Enjoy!

Alex

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Are you guys coming out with splash guards for the 15 Mustangs? I'm asking anyone because I'm so surprised no one has theme available yet!

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Are you guys coming out with splash guards for the 15 Mustangs? I'm asking anyone because I'm so surprised no one has theme available yet!
Hey Stam61,

That's a really good question and I can't see that they're on our radar just yet but you got me thinking! I'm going to have a Parts Suggestion Thread created right now so we can funnel everything in here but I'll make sure to have this forwarded along to the appropriate teams here!

let me know if you have any other questions and if you have any other recommendations make sure to have them posted up in my New Parts Thread!

Alex

GavinR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 GT (on order)
Hey guys

How come you offer free shipping within the US but shipping for 4 wheels and tires to Calgary, Alberta comes in at over $400? Surely it can't be that much more expensive to ship up here? I was about to order a set of wheels and tires until I saw the shipping on top!

Cheers

GavinR

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
Hey guys

How come you offer free shipping within the US but shipping for 4 wheels and tires to Calgary, Alberta comes in at over $400? Surely it can't be that much more expensive to ship up here? I was about to order a set of wheels and tires until I saw the shipping on top!

Cheers

GavinR
It includes shipping, duty and tax. I got my tires there and there's no cross boarder surprises
Sponsored