Sponsored

Do you experience vibration and rumbling between 50 and 70 mph?

• Total voters

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Nice car!!!!

2007GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I traded my 2016 Mustang GT convertible 6 months ago for a 2017 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker. My GT had the vibration from 50-70. The Scat Pack has been a great car. You will love your SRT.

Here is a picture the day I pick her up at the dealership:

m3OCUBB.jpg

m3OCUBB.jpg

m3OCUBB.jpg

Last edited:

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Beautiful b5 Challenger! Sucks about the Mustang but I know a few people who have had the issues and either traded or lemon lawed their Mustangs. I didn't have the issue thankfully with my Mustang. $30k is a damn good trade in price for a 16! Seems like a lot of 15+ Mustang owners are switching over to the 392.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Beautiful b5 Challenger! Sucks about the Mustang but I know a few people who have had the issues and either traded or lemon lawed their Mustangs. I didn't have the issue thankfully with my Mustang. $30k is a damn good trade in price for a 16! Seems like a lot of 15+ Mustang owners are switching over to the 392.
The 8 speed auto trans is so sweet and fun to drive. I loved that Mustang and had tons of mods on it and was sure Ford would fix it but they just gave up and I saw this car on line and decided to go take a look at it and couldnt pass up the deal. They really wanted a sale today and are even taking the GT350R steering wheel off for me tomorrow

Sponsored

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Ford is really messing up here. Nice cars.

CtheProducer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium | 3.55 rear |
Man sweet ride, nothing on my end yet.

About to start tinkering around myself until someone gets back to me. At least I had it better with the hose clamps, sounds like I just need to adjust them some more to get me by.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I hope Ford has fixed it for the 2018 cars.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10

Sponsored

15gtRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted 2015 Mustang GT
The last grease monkey that worked on my car used the wrong lug wrench and warped all my lug nuts. I have removed and re added my tires easily 15 times using the correct size socket and never had an issue with the nuts getting stuck in the socket now over half of them are messed up. New nuts should be here in a couple days and I'm going to start shimming the trans and or hose clamping the driveshaft. Fingers crossed. After supercharging the car and changing the driveshaft clutch flywheel and axle I doubt ford wants anything to do with it. Even if I returned it to stock I think the blower would be a no no for them.

yessirrom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT Convertible
My 2017 GT convertible is at the dealer now. Ford is shipping a new drive shaft and I should have it back Friday.

Two dealers were not equipped to test for chassis vibration. Local dealer sent me to a large dealership and they have been great so far.

I'll report back. Cautiously optimistic...

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
My 2017 GT convertible is at the dealer now. Ford is shipping a new drive shaft and I should have it back Friday.

Two dealers were not equipped to test for chassis vibration. Local dealer sent me to a large dealership and they have been great so far.

I'll report back. Cautiously optimistic...
Eager to hear the outcome.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
The last grease monkey that worked on my car used the wrong lug wrench and warped all my lug nuts. I have removed and re added my tires easily 15 times using the correct size socket and never had an issue with the nuts getting stuck in the socket now over half of them are messed up. New nuts should be here in a couple days and I'm going to start shimming the trans and or hose clamping the driveshaft. Fingers crossed. After supercharging the car and changing the driveshaft clutch flywheel and axle I doubt ford wants anything to do with it. Even if I returned it to stock I think the blower would be a no no for them.
Believe it or not - the lug nuts are covered by the 3/36 warranty... all (20) of mine were replaced free of charge by my Ford Service Center for “swelling” and “corrosion”.

CtheProducer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium | 3.55 rear |
Man I can not believe they are just sitting on mine "Waiting for Ford" while other dealers are actually ordering parts and fixing this. I talked with my BBB Auto rep yesterday and he said Ford had reached out to him on this, but was more just an intro/lets get the paperwork conversation. So at least that ball is rolling.
Sponsored