Sponsored

Roll racing + boost + nitrous

francisco511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm currently running a Procharger HO kit on my Mt82 car but I'm getting pretty close to maxing the kit out. I'm looking at adding another 100hp maybe. The cost to upgrade to the stage 2 doesn't really seem worth it to me and I'm considering adding nitrous as a cheaper option. What all is needed to run a shot of nitrous safely? What size shot? Is it even safe for doing 40-140 runs? How is it activated being that I would be mostly roll racing?
Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
I'm currently running a Procharger HO kit on my Mt82 car but I'm getting pretty close to maxing the kit out. I'm looking at adding another 100hp maybe. The cost to upgrade to the stage 2 doesn't really seem worth it to me and I'm considering adding nitrous as a cheaper option. What all is needed to run a shot of nitrous safely? What size shot? Is it even safe for doing 40-140 runs? How is it activated being that I would be mostly roll racing?
When you say maxing it out ...what do you mean? How much boost, what size pulley? What kind of numbers has it put down and supporting mods?

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Most people run a WOT switch and window switch. WOT switch is so itll only come on at wide open throttle and the window switch so you can set it to come on and go off at certain RPMS like 4000-7000
Sponsored