Mustangs booked on the Tysla... depart 1 May...arrive 1 June

jeekishy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kish
Vehicle(s)
S550 on order
Yeah it's at least an hour drive to the dealer so that's why I haven't been to see them yet but looks like I will have to take time off work to do it . More frustrating that I know of others that ordered 6 months after me and picked their car up at least a month ago in the same spec from this same dealer
No I havn't heard from the dealer. I called him twice on his mobile he didn't pick up. :paddle: Things are starting to look sus now.

I would have assumed that they would get in touch with me to sort out finance and other extra crap they would sell, but looks like I am in similar situation as yours as I am currently interstate and my car is sitting at the dealership in Port-Adelaide.

Can't wait to get back to Adelaide and show up at the dealership.
Sponsored

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
No I havn't heard from the dealer. I called him twice on his mobile he didn't pick up. :paddle: Things are starting to look sus now.

I would have assumed that they would get in touch with me to sort out finance and other extra crap they would sell, but looks like I am in similar situation as yours as I am currently interstate and my car is sitting at the dealership in Port-Adelaide.

Can't wait to get back to Adelaide and show up at the dealership.
I know how you feel that's for sure , apart from the time spent waiting I feel like telling them to leave it and go to another dealership that has floor stock and is actually cheaper than I was quoted:frusty:

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Went today and had a look at the car and OMG...... i can not believe that it left the factory with soooooooo many defects.......
Lucky for the dealer he has 3 weeks to sort out the 2 page list, my 1st one had only couple of panels that did not line up, but this car just does not have a single panel that is perfect or does not need repainting cause it is just flaking away with finger nail or does not have it in the first place. Who would of have thought that they will still be this bad after how many years of production, underneath the car is a dogs breakfast with over spray galore :( :'( If only i could get my 1st one back and convert it to manual.

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Went today and had a look at the car and OMG...... i can not believe that it left the factory with soooooooo many defects.......
Lucky for the dealer he has 3 weeks to sort out the 2 page list, my 1st one had only couple of panels that did not line up, but this car just does not have a single panel that is perfect or does not need repainting cause it is just flaking away with finger nail or does not have it in the first place. Who would of have thought that they will still be this bad after how many years of production, underneath the car is a dogs breakfast with over spray galore :( :'( If only i could get my 1st one back and convert it to manual.
Surely you don't have to accept it ?:shrug:

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
Don't accept it if it's that bad. Get dealer to find a stock one, there's plenty of those at the moment

Gibbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Monaro CV8 '05 , Mustang GT 18 on order.
Who would of have thought that they will still be this bad after how many years of production ....
Must admit, this is exactly the reason I haven't accepted my local dealers offer to move my deposit to a 2018 as I figured as one of the last of the 2017's it would have all known issues sorted and be a prime specimen...... Not so it seems.....
Sponsored