Sponsored

2018 Mustang Information (Options/Packages, Colors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT
I'd be interesting if they offer the following:

PP = Regular PP + FP Power Pack 2 + dual exhaust = same current price
PP2 = Regular PP + FP Track Handling Pack + FP Power Pack 3 + dual exhaust + Forged Wheels + rear Brembo brakes = PP price + $4k

All that on top of the rumored DI with availability on Auto and Manual trans.

Daydreamed for a bit, almost listed my car for sale by owner.
Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
These are some serious upgrades. I think Ford was butthurt by all the praises the Camaro 6 received from journalist including MT's Car of the Year award and now Ford is firing back which it's great for all of us. Any word on interior changes?
Ford doesn't give a damn about general motor trend and camaro is a big sales flop up grades to Mustang sales going. Have to keep changing to keep sales going and these are the first real changes in three model years.

Macfarland

MacFastang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Prius III Touring
Ford doesn't give a damn about general motor trend and camaro is a big sales flop up grades to Mustang sales going. Have to keep changing to keep sales going and these are the first real changes in three model years.
I sure you that if you go to Ford's website in the Super Duty section, you'll see the MT award they won a few days ago as part of their marketing strategy. When the Camaro was on hiatus, the 2005-09 Mustang was virtually unchanged for those 5 years. When the Challenger and Camaro were reborn, the 2010 refresh came along followed by the 5.0 in 2011. Then when the Cam5 was beating the Stang in sales, the Mustang was upgraded yet again after only 3 model years until they finally won the sales crown back with the S550. No competition, you rest on your laurels.

AvaGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I'm slightly annoyed they did this to me. Been planning on getting my 5.0 for almost a year now on April 17th, 2018 because my lease is up in early June and I thought it'd be cool to get it on national mustang day. But some of these options are killing me, I don't know if I'd be able to wait plus I know my MSRP would be a lot higher and I'd be getting less discounts due to it being a new car. I think I might have to suck it up and get a 2017 and hope I don't love the 2018.

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
Hit em' with the Hein !!

2018 Mustang...the most amazing and most anticipated mid cycle refresh in Mustang history !!!

Sponsored

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
i wonder what the 20" wheel option will look like for 2018?? I love the current looks of the 20" foundry black aluminum option wheels.

emix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT manual LB
Does anyone know when the 2018 will start production? Thanks.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
We need Calypso Coral

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Deep Impact Blue Metallic was the best blue on the Stangs. But now - between Kona & Lightning? Damn....tough choices!
Man I really light that Lighting Blue would probably be my choice unless they had Avalanche gray of Grabber green. :thumbsup:

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
If Ford is going to continue to package like this then they can forget about me buying an 18'. I will not buy a premium, I do not want leather under an circumstance, it's too hot here in Phoenix. It's a shame as there will once again be options I'm willing to pay for and likely won't be able to get, I hope I'm wrong.
Ford packages can be "weird"
the ACC with the Auto wipers ??

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I'm just hoping these new packages aren't going to take a loaded 36-37k Mustang GT Premium into the 45k price range like the Camaro without the 20% off incentives. Everything looks fantastic, but I want to see some pricing for sure to see if I can still eat steak or switch to ramen in 2019.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.