Sponsored

Patience has paid off.

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
Hey everyone,

I have finally been able to get the exact car I wanted (almost as it is in transit to me as I write this). Wasn't quite as easy as I hoped but so far all is working out. I had to go out of state to find what I wanted and avoid the scumbag dealers who wanted insane markups (2 dealers in the area quoted me $30K ADM for a non-R). Glad to be a part of the forum. Hope to be able to contribute.
IMG_3325.PNG
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
grats!

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
great color

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Congrats!

By the way, it that image snapped anywhere near the Bay Area? I don't recall seeing that much flat, open space anywhere near there :lol:

Sponsored

OP
OP
GTthree50

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
Thanks,
Actually no, that is not here in the Bay Area. That is outside the dealership where I bought it in Roanoke Illinois. It was a fantastic experience buying from them. All I need now is to have it arrive safely to me.

Congrats!

By the way, it that image snapped anywhere near the Bay Area? I don't recall seeing that much flat, open space anywhere near there :lol:

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Thanks,
Actually no, that is not here in the Bay Area. That is outside the dealership where I bought it in Roanoke Illinois. It was a fantastic experience buying from them. All I need now is to have it arrive safely to me.
What part of the Bay Area are you? There are a lot of us around here and most did what you did... bought out of state.

OP
OP
GTthree50

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
South San Francisco. I have seen a few locally, in fact a white one rolled past me in Burlingame today while I was out on a bike ride.

What part of the Bay Area are you? There are a lot of us around here and most did what you did... bought out of state.

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
South San Francisco. I have seen a few locally, infect a white one rolled past me in Burlingame today while I was out on a bike ride.
Was it white with blue stripes? I live in Burlingame/ San Mateo.

Glad to see another Bay Area owner.

I walked into the local Veracom Ford just for shits yesterday, they want 75k for their tech pack and 55k for their RS.

Too funny.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GTthree50

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350

I walked into the local Veracom Ford just for shits yesterday, they want 75k for their tech pack and 55k for their RS.

Too funny.
Why yes it was, about 1:00 on Skyline, then turned left and headed down Hillside. Veracom is one of the Bay Area dealers that quoted me 30K over. Got the same from Folsom too, but yet the Ford Store in Morgan Hill sells at msrp. Just a shame they are out of locations for this year.

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Why yes it was, about 1:00 on Skyline, then turned left and headed down Hillside. Veracom is one of the Bay Area dealers that quoted me 30K over. Got the same from Folsom too, but yet the Ford Store in Morgan Hill sells at msrp. Just a shame they are out of locations for this year.
I think that was me.

Let me know if you're ever interested in hitting the race track. I go about once a month!

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3

Too funny.
You didn't end up in Morgan Hill today did you? If that was you, I was the guy who pulled up next to you on Monterey Highway and chatted for a sec...in the wife's Camry of course. :)

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
You didn't end up in Morgan Hill today did you? If that was you, I was the guy who pulled up next to you on Monterey Highway and chatted for a sec...in the wife's Camry of course. :)
Not today

My car has black plates "TRACK CR"

I did however have a catfish camaro down shift 4 times on the freeway this evening. Just ignored it.
Sponsored