Sponsored

Apex wheels - group buy

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure it's been posted but there is a group buy right now with Apex. If you are looking into 18s for a PP car, these are one of a few that fit.
Sponsored

Apex Wheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm sure it's been posted but there is a group buy right now with Apex. If you are looking into 18s for a PP car, these are one of a few that fit.
Appreciate your support. If anyone has any product or fitment related questions, do not hesitate to reach out. These 18" and 19" EC-7 Mustang wheel Group Buy's offer the community the best pricing we will see all year. We now have tire bundles available with free mounting and balancing as well :cheers:

- Ryan

RonStang6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White Auto
Here is the link to the Group Buy https://www.groupbuyparts.com/apex-18-ec-7-mustang-wheels-q3-2017.html/ There were 36 people interested in the group buy but the price you pay on this group buy is based on the actual number of buyers. So for all of us to get the best price everyone interested must commit to the group buy and complete the payment process. So far there has only been 2 people who have done this. There is only 7 more days to do this so if you want in on this deal don't wait around until the offer has expired.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate your support. If anyone has any product or fitment related questions, do not hesitate to reach out. These 18" and 19" EC-7 Mustang wheel Group Buy's offer the community the best pricing we will see all year. We now have tire bundles available with free mounting and balancing as well :cheers:

- Ryan
I couldn't find pricing for tires. Do you quote those separate? Looking for 19" staggered with MPSS 295/35-19 front and 305/35-19 in the back. I appreciate it ☺

Sponsored

Apex Wheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I couldn't find pricing for tires. Do you quote those separate? Looking for 19" staggered with MPSS 295/35-19 front and 305/35-19 in the back. I appreciate it ☺
Thank you for your interest. We do offer the MPSS for 18" wheels, however we have already converted our 19" stock to the new MPS4S. We mount and balance tires for free when customers purchase a wheel and tire package, however we do not sell tires a la carte.

Was your question in regards to the current Group Buy, or purchasing through our website?

- Ryan

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for your interest. We do offer the MPSS for 18" wheels, however we have already converted our 19" stock to the new MPS4S. We mount and balance tires for free when customers purchase a wheel and tire package, however we do not sell tires a la carte.

Was your question in regards to the current Group Buy, or purchasing through our website?

- Ryan
Through the group buy. Unfortunately MPS4S aren't available in the sizes I'm looking for. I found the pricing though, you have to go into the process of committing to see the pricing and options. :thumbsup:

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
The group buy deadline is today.

It stands to reason that there would be a larger turnout if this offer came in the spring instead of near the end of track season.
Sponsored