Sponsored

VTT Stage 2, and 2+ Black Friday Specials are back!

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Ok ladies, and gents. Back for another year, our Annual Black Friday sale is on our now famous Ecoboost Stage 2, and 2+ turbochargers. :cheers::clap2:

Starting Friday 11/24/7 running through Monday 11/27/17 we will be offering a full $500 off the already low price of $1999 for Stage 2, and $2399 for Stage 2+.

This makes the prices as follows, literally an unbeatable deal for a 500WHP+ capable turbo...

Stage 2 - $1499
Stage 2+ - $1899

Use Discount code - S2EBMVTTBF

Get em while the getting is good! :hail:

We have these units in stock, so the shipping will start the week of the 27th.

Thanks for the continued support!
VTT TEAM
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
for f**ks sake....
[MENTION=13694]Juben[/MENTION] you seeing this?! This is the universes way of trying to get me to have a race car and not a house

FraG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 EcoBoost
for f**ks sake....
[MENTION=13694]Juben[/MENTION] you seeing this?! This is the universes way of trying to get me to have a race car and not a house
Houses are overrated.

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
Ok ladies, and gents. Back for another year, our Annual Black Friday sale is on our now famous Ecoboost Stage 2, and 2+ turbochargers. :cheers::clap2:

Starting Friday 11/24/7 running through Monday 11/27/17 we will be offering a full $500 off the already low price of $1999 for Stage 2, and $2399 for Stage 2+.

This makes the prices as follows, literally an unbeatable deal for a 500WHP+ capable turbo...

Stage 2 - $1499
Stage 2+ - $1899

Use Discount code - S2EBMVTTBF

Get em while the getting is good! :hail:

We have these units in stock, so the shipping will start the week of the 27th.

Thanks for the continued support!
VTT TEAM
Bring it you sexy twinn scroll let me have it..

Oh ya forgot to look under my hood I have one
And it is bonkers assume..:first:

Thank you Vargas turbos.:headbang:

Sponsored

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
for f**ks sake....
Yes ""you are right"" turbos and univers flow like same direction fast..lol:cheers:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=28329]FraG[/MENTION] [MENTION=18134]Jake[/MENTION] [MENTION=32046]trippleyelo[/MENTION] screw all of you.

I want one I really do, but I also don't want to push the stock block that hard before building at least the bare minimum as security.

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=28329]FraG[/MENTION] [MENTION=18134]Jake[/MENTION] [MENTION=32046]trippleyelo[/MENTION] screw all of you.

I want one I really do, but I also don't want to push the stock block that hard before building at least the bare minimum as security.
I hear ya mate...

But for that price you can stick on top of the fire place next to Christmas stocking look at for a little while..I believe you would say "just do it"that what I did.. ho ho ho to me..lol

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP - Gone

I know the feel. Real world, $500 off is great if you're absolutely going to do it eventually. If you're going to push it off and end up maybe not upgrading, then don't waste the money.

Side note: imagine being on the hook for $7,000 with a blown motor while you're trying to buy a house. No thanks.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I know the feel. Real world, $500 off is great if you're absolutely going to do it eventually. If you're going to push it off and end up maybe not upgrading, then don't waste the money.

Side note: imagine being on the hook for $7,000 with a blown motor while you're trying to buy a house. No thanks.
My exact thoughts. It's not even a 7k motor. It'd be like 10k POUNDS in the end once it's in the car and shit. Because british. Not what i need whilst going for the house unless investments flip well (Yes i am one of the bitcoin fail stories) lol :lol:

Sponsored

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Just don't push it hard and do stupid stuff. The thing is, if it's going to let go then it's going to let go. Turbo size isn't going to stop it, lol.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Just don't push it hard and do stupid stuff. The thing is, if it's going to let go then it's going to let go. Turbo size isn't going to stop it, lol.
My timing cover gasket leak... ended up being a turbo oil return banjo bolt not being tight enough according to ford.

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP - Gone
My exact thoughts. It's not even a 7k motor. It'd be like 10k POUNDS in the end once it's in the car and shit. Because british. Not what i need whilst going for the house unless investments flip well (Yes i am one of the bitcoin fail stories) lol :lol:
BITCOIN IS OVER $7K USD RIGHT NOW?! I looked into it when it jumped to like $600/btc and thought I missed the boat. I suddenly feel so, so poor.

Juben makes a convincing argument. Buy Vargas. Buy today.

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok..

Not a sales person for Vargas t2 , and can be tuned for any speed ,and driving dynamic you like! no one is saying (push the block to no end) mate..

300 whp stock or so vs 367 whp Vargas safely

A person would have to say 450 quid or so off worth it or wait for full price..:cheers:

Last edited:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
BITCOIN IS OVER $7K USD RIGHT NOW?! I looked into it when it jumped to like $600/btc and thought I missed the boat. I suddenly feel so, so poor.

Juben makes a convincing argument. Buy Vargas. Buy today.
I used to be a pro gamer, back in 2009/10 or so, when bitcoin started up we caught wind and jokingly my team sold a guy some 'boosts' in the game for bitcoin. We then used said bitcoin to buy papajohns pizza's and troll a streamer.

it was about 10,000 coins for the pizza. Let that sink in. That's a fucking expensive pizza! I literally every fucking story about bitcoin atm, makes me sick. I'd be set for life.
Sponsored