Sponsored

BG Syncro Shift II from Optimum Performance

FirstGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver '18 GT 400a PP1
Yep! This and the steeda clutch spring should be the first mods for M/T owners. A lot of skeptics on the fluid, but over and over again same story: huge, night and day improvement. It's like rowing through melted butter. Upgrade the shifter and you have bliss (MGW or Barton Hybrid 3).
Yup I think shifter might need to be next upgrade. Just finally switched tranny and rear end today after ordering fluids a month ago. I've only driven a few miles but holy crap. Like the steeda spring I can't believe the difference made.

Thanks OP!!!!
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yup I think shifter might need to be next upgrade. Just finally switched tranny and rear end today after ordering fluids a month ago. I've only driven a few miles but holy crap. Like the steeda spring I can't believe the difference made.

Thanks OP!!!!
Just drove MGW + BG fluid today again (thanks [MENTION=17191]mindys[/MENTION]). Wow what a combo. I don't think it gets better than that for the S550. Precise, smooth and direct shifts.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Just drove MGW + BG fluid today again (thanks [MENTION=17191]mindys[/MENTION]). Wow what a combo. I don't think it gets better than that for the S550. Precise, smooth and direct shifts.
Agreed. The MT82 with those two upgrades is my favorite manual ever. Gonna try it on this tremec 3160 next, and hope it gets me similar results.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed. The MT82 with those two upgrades is my favorite manual ever. Gonna try it on this tremec 3160 next, and hope it gets me similar results.
Please do. My best friend has a 17 GT350 as well and I have a feeling it would fix the small gripes he has with the shifting.

Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Please do. My best friend has a 17 GT350 as well and I have a feeling it would fix the small gripes he has with the shifting.
Just waiting on my extended ramps to get here, MGW sitting in the garage and just need to order the tranny fluid...it'll probably beat the ramps here lol

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
Just waiting on my extended ramps to get here, MGW sitting in the garage and just need to order the tranny fluid...it'll probably beat the ramps here lol
Need you some jacking rails! Sure makes life easy any time needing to get the car in the air.:thumbsup:

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Need you some jacking rails! Sure makes life easy any time needing to get the car in the air.:thumbsup:
i've considered it, but am lucky enough to have access to a bendpak 4-post whenever i need it...just couldn't pull anything low up onto it, until these come in. being from arkansas, we just used wood last time and it was a bit unnerving to say the least lol

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
i've considered it, but am lucky enough to have access to a bendpak 4-post whenever i need it...just couldn't pull anything low up onto it, until these come in. being from arkansas, we just used wood last time and it was a bit unnerving to say the least lol
Nice! What I would give for a shop with a lift...

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
I went to the track tonight, after running this BG tranny fluid for about a week. I haven't put my Barton Hybrid 3 in yet (comes tomorrow) so I know how my stock shifter lever feels with over 50 passes and the factory fill. The BG fluid is no joke. So much smoother during fast shifts. No lockouts or nibbling syncros. probably didn't need to buy the Barton lol!

Sponsored

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
You will be amazed running the oil and the shifter. The shifting is almost telepathic. I did add a billet trans mount, which helped a great deal, but that upgrade is a big hit to the noise and vibration. Mine is not a daily driver so I am not concerned to much. I can actually hear the gearset in the trans spinning when I let the clutch out.

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Just wanted to let everyone know the BG Kits for the MT82 work on 2011-2018's! The rear axle kits work on the 2015-2018's. We are in the process of updating our kit descriptions. We will be adding the 2018 Oil Change kits as well for EcoBoost and GT.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Any Black Friday Deals on the fluids? Looking at the Combo Kit

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
was talking to my buddy about this bg stuff.. seems his dealership uses bg products (toyota dealer).. so i asked to find out what all they use.. from what he said it might be gear oil some injector cleaner stuff and im hoping trans fluid .
just figured id throw that in here cause i was kinda unaware a dealer would use a good product like bg
Sponsored