Sponsored

Official MRR M350 / FS01 / FS02 Flow Forged Wheel Thread Sponsored by ASPIRE MOTORING

Status
Not open for further replies.

AspireMotoring

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aspiremotoring.com
First Name
Lorenzo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang

Introducing the NEW MRR Design Flow Forged Series

Aspire motoring, our reps have over 15+ years of wheel and tire experience. From Manufacture plant in Taiwan and china, to wholesale and retail, we've done it all!

Series M350 catered specially for the S550 Mustang

Series FS01 & FS02, custom tailored finishes and offset to your liking. up to 12" widths in 19 & 20 inch sizing. Full custom CNC and Powder coat in-house to cut wait time ! YES WE DO ALL CNC work and POWDER COATING IN HOUSE !

8.5 to 12" widths, Custom offsets, lighter but stronger, we are here to put customization's in your hands !

Features & Specs M350:

*Exclusive design built for your Ford Mustang
*Process: Rotory Forged
*Sizing: 19x10 +40 l 19x11 +55
*Hub Centric to your Ford Mustang - 70.5mm
*Factory Center Cap Compatible
*TPMS Compatible
*Approximate Weight: Roughly around 20-24lbs depending on diameter and width.
*Standard Finish: Gloss Black & Gloss Gunmetal
*Custom Finishes: Candy Red, Transparent Bronze, Sports Bronze, Candy Blue, Candy Gold, Copper Plated, Chrome, Polish, Brush, we do it all !

PM or contact us on this thread for fitment or any questions you may have !

>>> [email protected] <<<
>>>PH: 213-260-1361<<<

MRR Design M350 Gloss Gunmetal :

M350 Gloss Black :

MRR Design FS01

MRR Design FS02

>>Powder Coating is available 5-8 Business day turnaround time!! All Powder coating & CNC are done in house to ensure quality and faster turnaround time!<<

Have questions? Please PM, Call, email us, comment on this thread, and we answer your questions right away ! Thank you !​
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP

AspireMotoring

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aspiremotoring.com
First Name
Lorenzo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Thank you for the support !! glad to see one of our great dealers join the forum, Guys you will all be in great hands here :cheers:
Thank you for everything you guys do! :cheers:

Sponsored

Lorenzo@aspiremotoring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Here are a few shots from one of our great clients.
One side shows a Brush finish and the other side is our Gloss black
enjoy :D

i-RjTZ3T7-X3.jpg

i-LnwN83s-X3.jpg

i-Xh87BJ6-X3.jpg

i-JxszjKQ-X3.jpg

i-P83LD99-X3.jpg

i-swvhZxd-X3.jpg

Thank you for posting this up Carlos! We can't wait to get these in !

Lorenzo@aspiremotoring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Haha, thanks for the showcase. Probably the worst place ever for a photo--on a messy job site, with overcast skies, random dog walking around, and a dirty Mustang. :lol: I'm flattered you liked it enough to show off the wheels!

And speaking of the wheels, these M350s are so unbelievably awesome in person. They are beautiful while appearing mean and aggressive at the same time. I have received more compliments from people after putting these wheels on than in all the time I had my stock wheels. If you're thinking about getting these, just do it! They are even better in person.

Anytime! we love this wheel and the new mustangs, so when you put 2 and 2 together you get this! All that does to the photo is make the wheels and car stand out! lol
If you get better photos feel free to send them over!

let us know if there's anything we can do for you in the future!

Last edited:

StangGT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0
Interested in the M350 wheels in the 19" for my GT, do you guys offer local installation and where are you located? Would I be able to see the wheel in person, trying to decide on the black and grey finish. Thanks

Lorenzo@aspiremotoring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Interested in the M350 wheels in the 19" for my GT, do you guys offer local installation and where are you located? Would I be able to see the wheel in person, trying to decide on the black and grey finish. Thanks
PM sent
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.