• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

1st Vorsteiner 20' VFF-101 for sale

5pointno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black mustang ecoboost @5pointno
LA AREA

SPECS
Size: 20x10 Front | 20x11 Rear
Offset: et40 front | et50 rear
Finish: Carbon Graphite
Weight: Front 26.4 lbs | Rear 24.5 lbs
OE TPMS Compatible: Yes
*Mine have the red center caps.

SELLING FOR:
---$2,500---
OBO send me offers
[email protected] [MENTION=21992]5pointno[/MENTION]

vorsteiner-vff101-360.gif

Hello everyone,
I got a sponsorship from Vibe Motorsports to rock the first ever *RARE* Vorsteiner VFF-101 wheels and i was the first one in the United States with a set at the time. Only 10 sets till then have been released. The wheels do not have one scratch on them as i was very careful with such an exclusive set. The tires also have an almost complete amount of tread remaining. Some time had passed and i am sadly getting rid of my Mustang and i want to sell my wheels and tires. If anyone is interested email me at [email protected] i will be happy to provide pictures and whatever is that you desire. You can also DM me on insta [MENTION=21992]5pointno[/MENTION]. The link below is the actual mustang6g forum post for these rims with all the specifications so please take a look.

The tires are Pirelli P-Zero 265 in front and 295 in back.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40284
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Photo on 2-27-16 at 3.53 PM.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

DeepImpact 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
These are beautiful, too bad for me you're on the other coast lol!

Sponsored

Goflight2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Ingot Silver
I really am interested. Wanted to run different tires with them, but they might work for now. Sent you a pm.

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Did you sell these ?