101charley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charley
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Magnetic, 400A, 6AT, 3.55, MBRP Street
Sorry - mot my style

I'm sure you love your car and I absolutely respect that. And I'm sure it goes like a Bat out of Hell. But the color combo is not to my liking. This is Way over the Top. I prefer the subtle stealthy look. Magnetic, Matte black, Gunmetal, with subtle silver accents (but not chrome).
Sponsored

Mountain376

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Camaro SS 1LE, '16 Camaro SS, '12 Mustang GT
What's up everyone, just finished the first wave of mods on my 2015 GT. I fell in love with the MRR FS01's and decided to take a chance and go with candy red to match the taillights. Paul at N4SM and Carlos at MRR had these custom painted with the perfect offset/fitment and I'm literally stunned with the results. Tremendous people to work with as they had these mounted/balanced and shipped across country in ridiculously fast time. Thanks so much guys! The concavity and depth of these wheels are very substantial in person and they're featherweight light. I think 24-25 lbs. 20x10 fronts and 20x11 rears with 275/30 and 305/30 Toyo's.

Thanks to David at Steeda as well. Their progressive lowering springs, g-trac brace and axle-back exhaust have this car running smooth as hell, handling fantastic and sounding like an exotic muscle car if that makes any sense. Proud to be a part of this Mustang community and hope you like the results. Randomly met fellow Mustang enthusiast (2015 PP GT black) and automotive photographer Mike Yoksich in Eastern Market and he busted out the zoom lens with his D300 for a couple of quick shots which was incredible. This guy is brilliant. The rest were shot with my GH4 and HTC One M9. I'll have more later this week. Enjoy and say hello if you see me around town!

sjMSDwO.jpg

ODoHv6k.jpg

3JbgyI2.jpg

LjZfyG4.jpg

RqRqHkR.jpg

JT71ZyH.jpg
Pretty sure I saw your car parked at Oakland Mall yesterday. I saw it all the way from NB I-75. Stands out parked at the back of the lot by itself :lol:

emeraldprincess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost, 13' FRS, 2008 FJ Crusier
Beautiful, I hope I run into you :) :thumbsup:

Marvelous D S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
Beautiful! Love the colors and the theme

Sponsored

OP
OP
essque

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thank you so much everyone, really really appreciate the great feedback! Working on getting some shots/video with michigan fall colors right now and I should have the audio system done later this week too. I'll be at SEMA next month if anyone wants to say what's up.

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt
Thank you so much everyone, really really appreciate the great feedback! Working on getting some shots/video with michigan fall colors right now and I should have the audio system done later this week too. I'll be at SEMA next month if anyone wants to say what's up.
Will you be at a booth? I plan on going Tuesday/Wednesday of the event.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
we will see you at Sema let me know where you will be showcasing.

Sponsored

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Awesome setup car looks amazing ! Never underestimate the difference low unsprung weight makes when it comes to wheels.. Much moreso than tire profiles and sometimes spring rates. :thumbsup::thumbsup: