Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
click-here-banner-forgestar.jpg

Good Evening Ladies and Gents

We would like to create the official Need 4 Speed Motorsports / MRR Design M350 vehicle Gallery.
Overall we want to be able to have you guys showcase your pride and joy as every setup is unique in fitment wheel color and vehicle color combination.

Feel free to post and chat about the M350 here :headbang:

MRR M350 Owners Contest !

We will be also running a special MRR M350 Owners Giveaway, post your pictures here, and at the end of this month we will pick a winner who will be able to select from two prizes.

Steeda Lowering springs or a Steeda Front lip !

Here is how you enter

Post pictures of your ride rocking the MRR M350 Wheels
Provide a break description of your experience owning the wheels.
Provide a brief description of your experience with us.
Give us a shoutout !

Were super excited to see all the awesome setups and to get this contest underway !
IMG-20161226-WA0003.jpg
project-6gr-wheels-shelby-gt350-1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Adaraas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
16 Premium GT, 17 Laramie Cummins
You're gonna have to tell me if I did this right.

My experience with owning the wheels has been amazing, I get compliments on how they look all the time!

My experience with [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] has also been great. I almost ordered a set of wheels from you guys for my corvette but ultimately decided not to so I figured I could at least give you guys business on the mustang! I might want to pick up a set of 6GR in the future too!

The car could sure use a set of lowering springs though so hopefully I win!:cheers:

e: forgot to mention tire sizes but 275/35 in the front and 325/30 in the rear!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
You're gonna have to tell me if I did this right.

My experience with owning the wheels has been amazing, I get compliments on how they look all the time!

My experience with n4sm has also been great. I almost ordered a set of wheels from you guys for my corvette but ultimately decided not to so I figured I could at least give you guys business on the mustang! I might want to pick up a set of 6GR in the future too!
Looks great [MENTION=13962]Adaraas[/MENTION]

yes you did, you can tag us the way you just did or with the @ sign as well.

Adaraas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
16 Premium GT, 17 Laramie Cummins
Looks great [MENTION=13962]Adaraas[/MENTION]

yes you did, you can tag us the way you just did or with the @ sign as well.
Updated it so you're tagged.

So I'm entered in the contest now? Great!

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Working with Paul @Need4SpeedMotors has been an awesome experience. Every question I had, he answered quickly and from his personal cell. He helped me pick the right tires for the M350's and set me up with a really great price! The ordering process was excellent and quick. I had a quote in my email as soon as I was off the phone with Paul. And I'm not sure how, but Paul did some crazy voodoo and got my wheels delivered a day and a half early due to a time constraint on my part. (Whether it actually was Paul and his connections or not, I will believe so!)

Owning these wheels has been awesome. I got the 19x10/11 with Continental ExtremeContact DW 275/35R19 and 325/30R19. I haven't met anyone that hasn't loved them and it sure is great not hearing how thin my stock tires are anymore! They were neatly and securely fastened on arrival and ready to go on my car. The flush fitment really makes the mustang pop and the color really was well chosen. Definitely a match for the Metallic mustangs. I would recommend these wheels to anyone, especially now that custom finishes are becoming available!

Again, Paul, you the man! Enough talking, picture time!

Side_Pce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Trim down those photos. I have the same car, just doesn't look right without black wheels on it. I like the graphite wheels just not on the MM.

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Trim down those photos. I have the same car, just doesn't look right without black wheels on it. I like the graphite wheels just not on the MM.
Change your theme to GT350 and it will resize them down for you. Thanks for the words. Luckily for you, they are offered in black as well.

wbrownie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I absolutely love the wheels. Quality is second to none. Perfect offsets. The price was extremely reasonable. I decided to go with a custom finish which took a few extra days but was well worth it. Working with Paul from [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] was awesome. They quality checked the wheels and sent a couple back to make sure they were perfect. Highly recommend these wheels and Paul.
IMG_1500.JPG
IMG_1499.JPG

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Working with Paul @Need4SpeedMotors has been an awesome experience. Every question I had, he answered quickly and from his personal cell. He helped me pick the right tires for the M350's and set me up with a really great price! The ordering process was excellent and quick. I had a quote in my email as soon as I was off the phone with Paul. And I'm not sure how, but Paul did some crazy voodoo and got my wheels delivered a day and a half early due to a time constraint on my part. (Whether it actually was Paul and his connections or not, I will believe so!)

Owning these wheels has been awesome. I got the 19x10/11 with Continental ExtremeContact DW 275/35R19 and 325/30R19. I haven't met anyone that hasn't loved them and it sure is great not hearing how thin my stock tires are anymore! They were neatly and securely fastened on arrival and ready to go on my car. The flush fitment really makes the mustang pop and the color really was well chosen. Definitely a match for the Metallic mustangs. I would recommend these wheels to anyone, especially now that custom finishes are becoming available!

Again, Paul, you the man! Enough talking, picture time!

Are your rims the stock graphite or a custom color?

Sponsored

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
This is the closest I have. Fresh on and a little dirty haha

It's not really metallic. More of a glossy flat color

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for sharing guys, and truly I am honored to have amazing members like you to hook up and take care of !