EU specs / options / schedule

Entai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT kona Blue, A10, Magneride, CP 2. Daily Driver
Just playing with US configurator (which has the convertible GT auto with digi dash and magneride coming out at circa $55k) and I noticed if you select 20" wheels it deletes magneride. Is that to do with clearances?
No idea but it is slightly more sensible that having to delete magneride and the performance package if you choose a black roof :shrug::shrug:
Sponsored

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
I'm sat in an my18 gt auto in white right now but they won't let me drive it display only :)

It's lhd tho ;)
MMMM left hand drive , maybe some available when I go at end of year for test drive , has the race been on yet

23TGrabberBlue

Grabber Blue Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2017 EcoBoost Grabber Blue
I'm hoping the ford.co.uk configurator page will be updated fairly soon after pricing is released to the dealers? As a nerd I like to play with the configurator rather than talking to dealers and reading brochures. :D

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
I'm hoping the ford.co.uk configurator page will be updated fairly soon after pricing is released to the dealers? As a nerd I like to play with the configurator rather than talking to dealers and reading brochures. :D
Me too it’s frustrating they are a day late , I want to configure, go figure :headbonk:

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
MMMM left hand drive , maybe some available when I go at end of year for test drive , has the race been on yet
I'm off to Ocala north Florida right now visiting friends back to Texas for the race a week Friday. I was really worried about the droopy front end but I actually really like it. If I bought another I'd get white so many options with the graphics it's a blank canvass :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
MY18 base calibrations are out and already available for those of us that have HP Tuners, as such you can start tuning now.

If you download the HP tuning suite, then grab the MY18 A10 file of the HP forums you can have a play around yourself.

Here is a video also from Alex talking about tuning:

[ame]

As you can see the A10 has a lot more adjustment available compared to A6, though to be honest I would advice anyone tuning an A6 or A10 to go with a true custom tuner like Palm Beach dyno who will take a stock base file and write you a tune from the ground up. Because I absolutely dislike the tunes that mess with DBW, throttle maps and the automatic boxes, for me all that should remain stock. The only aspect of the car I want tuning is VCT, Spark, fuelling, cam angles etc. to create the additional power and a slightly higher rev limit, say 8000rpm for safety.

Also note on the MY18 the rev limit is now as rumoured, 7500RPM from factory, so it seems the new modified manifold for the new injection started like as the GT 350 manifold, so in short the MY18 is a modified 350 intake, stock throttle body, slightly re-designed intake tube and a stock air box to make the 460HP. Expect around 500HP from a good tuner like Palm Beach, Lund etc. with relative ease and safety.

Also note how the active exhaust can also be tuned and is completely variable, so you can tune it by load, by gear, by RPM which is great that Ford allow manipulation over the exhaust setup.

You can also see as predicted the A10 has block shifting, so it can do 1-3, 3-5 etc. on lighter throttle inputs when in wet or normal modes. Seems sport, race and drag mode lock out block shifting.

So in short, higher RPM (7500), the engine flows a lot more air and the A10/Active exhaust can be fine tuned and adjusted if you see fit, though for me the A10 shall be left completely stock, unless I find something I particular dislike about its shifting strategy or firmness.

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
There's a thread in the General Section on Canadian prices. The '18s are much the same price as the '17s were. It would be nice if ours were like that.

Our current price for an automatic GT coupe (2017) is ÂŁ39,595. It might be the 2018 automatic GT will be ÂŁ39,595. We can live in hope :hail:
I have zero interest in the auto no matter how many gears it has so that leaves the current model at ÂŁ40275 for all the features I currently want. I have set myself a limit of 43k for what I want and if it s above this then I will look at a 2017.
Despite what some have said I really can't see a GT with custom pack 2 being over 43k. I just hope ford feel the same.:ford:

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
Do we think that Ford are dragging their feet on announcing pricing/specs for the new model until they've shifted more of the run out stock from the S550.1?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Do we think that Ford are dragging their feet on announcing pricing/specs for the new model until they've shifted more of the run out stock from the S550.1?
It's quite possible, or, ford just aint got a clue and are sat here reading us guessing the prices like "fuck we can't go max profit we wont sell any" :lol:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
:D:D yep I’ll look at a 17 if it’s more than 43-45k. Every time I message them they just send me a keep me informed link :headbonk:

Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Ford wishes it charged more the 15-17, so I'd be surprised if '18 is not more, although there must be a discount for driving round with the dropey '18 front

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford wishes it charged more the 15-17, so I'd be surprised if '18 is not more, although there must be a discount for driving round with the dropey '18 front
But why its not like MY15-17 will be seeing the front, just the rear which is sexier. ;)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
But why its not like MY15-17 will be seeing the front, just the rear which is sexier. ;)
I can see the cruises now...

"fuck sake, gibbos droopy catfish just overtook me"

"oh the ass is nice... i'll stay behind this" :lol::lol::lol:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can see the cruises now...

"fuck sake, gibbos droopy catfish just overtook me"

"oh the ass is nice... i'll stay behind this" :lol::lol::lol:
More a case of you will have no option but to be behind. ;)

Afterall don't want you getting saddened by seeing its sad droppy face do I, just best to just show you MY18 party piece, its faster. :D

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
:), yes I do prefer the 18 rear with the quad exhausts
Sponsored