Sponsored

Sat 16th SEPT Calling all Yorkshire (and localish) mustangs

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Wow, some great news folks, 'Street Machine' magazine have just been in touch and said they want to attend our cruise tomorrow night, with the intention of doing at least a couple of pages featuring the 'Don Valley Cruisers' event in the mag asap!
So, we need as many as possible to turn out and make it worth their while, so if you want to get some pics taken of your ride for the follow up article then please, give it a quick polish, fill it up with gas, and come one, come all!

It would be a great opportunity to advertise any up and coming shows, or hotrod business' etc you may have organised, a chance for a bit of a special night knowing something is going to come of it afterwards. Lets support the re-launch of 'Street Machine' and try and put them a show on eh?

Look forward to seeing you all there, about 4.30-5pm at Frankie & Benny's, next door to the Doncaster Bowl, Leisure Park, Bawtry Road, Doncaster, DN4 5NW... We'll be waiting for yer!

EDIT/UPDATE
The guy organising it all gave me the wrong date yesterday. Its 16th September NOT August.

This saturday if anyone else is coming / can make it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Wow, some great news folks, 'Street Machine' magazine have just been in touch and said they want to attend our cruise tomorrow night, with the intention of doing at least a couple of pages featuring the 'Don Valley Cruisers' event in the mag asap!
So, we need as many as possible to turn out and make it worth their while, so if you want to get some pics taken of your ride for the follow up article then please, give it a quick polish, fill it up with gas, and come one, come all!

It would be a great opportunity to advertise any up and coming shows, or hotrod business' etc you may have organised, a chance for a bit of a special night knowing something is going to come of it afterwards. Lets support the re-launch of 'Street Machine' and try and put them a show on eh?

Look forward to seeing you all there, about 4.30-5pm at Frankie & Benny's, next door to the Doncaster Bowl, Leisure Park, Bawtry Road, Doncaster, DN4 5NW... We'll be waiting for yer!

EDIT/UPDATE
The guy organising it all gave me the wrong date yesterday. Its 16th September NOT August.

This saturday if anyone else is coming / can make it.

Is it still on for tonight even with a bit of rain

OP
OP
hinch

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
yeah should be as long as its not torrential down pours we'll be there. I'm gonna start washing the car soon be down there about 4:30 - 5pm ish

Sponsored

OP
OP
hinch

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
aye nice of you to pop up :) we'll arrange something ourselves in the coming weeks/months etc perhaps a little closer to you

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
aye nice of you to pop up :) we'll arrange something ourselves in the coming weeks/months etc perhaps a little closer to you
here?

http://okdiners.com/carlton/

well it's better than a microwave dinner (just) and it's American style-ish :thumbsup:

or Clumber Park I don't mind paying for once if you want to park in the public area through the gate on the rd in nr the house :) it's now ÂŁ3.50 p/p ;) I usually dump the range rover on the field nr the entrance and leg it b4 the scooter driving ticket guy turns up... :lol::lol::lol:

OP
OP
hinch

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
lol ok diner sounds good its at newark so see if we could drag a couple of the guys from grantham/newark out too.