Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
Here's a look at the Nürburgring GP Circuit with the GT350. There's a dogfight with a bike in there. Guess who wins.

€30 for a 20 minute session
Two different track layouts in two days - they didn't tell me and had to find out the hard way. Unfortunately, I didn't capture that on camera.

[ame]
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Fun!

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Another great video. Thanks for sharing.

Gotta take exception though to the statement that Germans don't care. Quite the opposite. Germans expect individuals to be responsible, which is reflected in everything from tracks to construction sites to gas stations (pay after pumping--even at night).

Still, great driving!

OP
OP

gt350recon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Another great video. Thanks for sharing.

Gotta take exception though to the statement that Germans don't care. Quite the opposite. Germans expect individuals to be responsible, which is reflected in everything from tracks to construction sites to gas stations (pay after pumping--even at night).

Still, great driving!
Fair enough. They do care but just don't feel the need to explain everything every time, which I actually prefer. I like that you can get right to it quickly.

Hey what where your oil temps running on the ring and the GP circuit ?
Engine oil temp was like 240. I don't remember the rest. I'll document it next time. The air was really cold at the time.

Sponsored

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
Really enjoyed watching that. Closest I'll ever get to running on that Nurburgring GP circuit is playing Forza on the Xbox One.

OP
OP

gt350recon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Really enjoyed watching that. Closest I'll ever get to running on that Nurburgring GP circuit is playing Forza on the Xbox One.
Glad you enjoyed it! If you ever go on a vacation to Europe, visiting the Ring and lapping it is very doable for not-a-ton of money.
Sponsored