Sponsored

GT350R IS HOME

Meyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
After one year i put the deposit shes home :ford: i trade my 16 GT350 Track Pack for it ( not the best deal ) the difference i found in the short 200 miles i have put in the car is
Stiffer ride
Obviously much louder
Clutch feels i little bit shorter ( correct me if i a m wrong)

I took some pictures with my phone

Next mods
Black Gorilla Lug Nuts
Matte White Wrap

Brake it in and take it to the track ... any advise from GT350R owners?

Still have a set of GT350R wheels new in the boxes is anyone is interested i will consider any serious offer PM
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75162
Mustang 1.jpg
Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Congrats and very nice!! :clap2:

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Very nice!! Didn't know what exact plans you have for that matte white wrap, but since the car is already white you could just do the Xpel Stealth paint protection on the whole car, it has a matte finish.

thackl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mclaren 720s,X5,17 Raptor,c63s edeition1,1098SFS
Congrats on no stripe. Looks better ;)

Sponsored

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
Gorgeous R! More pics please :D

This is probably the only colour combo (w black roof sans stripes) that makes me wish I could have custom ordered mine. Stunning!

OP
OP

Meyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Very nice!! Didn't know what exact plans you have for that matte white wrap, but since the car is already white you could just do the Xpel Stealth paint protection on the whole car, it has a matte finish.
Thanks !! , i want to protect the paint and also give the matte look .. i will check thanks for the advice ,a shop here in Miami recomend me the 3m Wrap

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I was also going to suggest Xpel Stealth since you wanted a matte look, and also protect your original paint at the same time. A wrap will not do much to prevent door dings and rock chips. Also between 3M and Xpel, Xpel has a better track record with paint protection film. The last couple iterations of 3M clear bra wasn't too good(hard to work with and install), you don't want to be their guinea pig and see if this round is good enough.

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
beauty !! Good luck with your new ride. :headbang:

My 17R has been at the factory for 8 weeks waiting for transport. Curious to know your chassis number and last 4 of VIN. My VIN is ...3467. Just trying to guess my chassis number. Thanks.

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
I was also going to suggest Xpel Stealth since you wanted a matte look, and also protect your original paint at the same time. A wrap will not do much to prevent door dings and rock chips. Also between 3M and Xpel, Xpel has a better track record with paint protection film. The last couple iterations of 3M clear bra wasn't too good(hard to work with and install), you don't want to be their guinea pig and see if this round is good enough.
Exactly, just go with Xpel Stealth. It's already a proven product. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Mine is 100% white but I'm thinking of wrapping the roof. I bought the wrap already. Send more pics! :)

Etchhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
Congratulations! Mine is showing 28 days away and awaiting transport to Portland. Looks tough without the stripe- I could always remove mine at some point, if I wanted a different look.

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
Congratulations! Mine is showing 28 days away and awaiting transport to Portland. Looks tough without the stripe- I could always remove mine at some point, if I wanted a different look.
that was my thought. the stripes, from the factory, are a lot cheaper than adding them later...so tun with stripes for awhile then pull them off if you want.

OP: stunning R. That was the other combo I had considered going with. My only advice is to enjoy the crap out of it. Track or no track, DD or no DD...just drive the damn thing because it's such a special car to drive.

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
looks neat!
Sponsored