Sponsored

VMP BAP location?

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Im gonna install a VMP BAP soon. A mechanic I know mentioned that it may not "fit" under the back seat where the plugs are swapped out. He said something like "under the armrest" or something like that. Can anyone let me know how they mounted theirs? Id put it in the trunk, but Im not sure the wires are quite long enough. Thanks!
Sponsored

Mixedup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
VMPinstalled mine and its under the back seat

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I put mine behind the interior panel next to the drivers side backseat. Removed some of the foam that holds it in place, and stuck the BAP there. Mine was the plug and play, so it's more limited on where you can put it.

Plimmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I put mine behind the interior panel next to the drivers side backseat. Removed some of the foam that holds it in place, and stuck the BAP there. Mine was the plug and play, so it's more limited on where you can put it.
^^- same here, pulled the foam out and put BAP in, easiest thing I've done on my install

MidnightGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
^^^ what they said.

There is a grey foam block under the interior panel that can be removed and the BAP will fit in there nicely.

OP
OP
Ggradtech

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks everyone. I did just that. Pulled out that hunk of gray foam and placed the BAP inside that area.
Sponsored