Sponsored

The worst part of the wait?

King3o0o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
neighbor picked up a gt the same month i ordered mine in october. they paid a "premium" to skip the queue.while poor me decide to wait (#noregrets)

i've seen driven about 4-5 times in 6 months. it the same colour as the one i order too.... i walk pass the car everyday back from work to use the lift feels bit sad that they dont drive it at all to be honest
Sponsored

Surrexen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
neighbor picked up a gt the same month i ordered mine in october. they paid a "premium" to skip the queue.while poor me decide to wait (#noregrets)

i've seen driven about 4-5 times in 6 months. it the same colour as the one i order too.... i walk pass the car everyday back from work to use the lift feels bit sad that they dont drive it at all to be honest
They're probably bored of it too :crazy:

Just think how sad their car feels about it all. Report them for mistreatment ;)

Flying Fiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Model GT Fastback Oxford White Auto
Lost at Sea

For me the worst part was when the ship went off the radar for a couple of weeks. Lost it just past the Panama Canal and the next time I picked it up was a day off Auckland.

When it docked in Port Kembla I thought I'd have another 10 days (according to the dealer) but within a week it was in my hands :)

Actually another long wait was the time between a test drive in Vermont USA and driving away in my own 14 months later. You see I was in Burlington Vermont sightseeing after bit of work in Boston and I saw a yellow one in a dealership, so I pulled in my SUV rental for a look. The dealer came out and after a chat he agreed I could have a test drive with him. That test drive clinched it for me! BTW I can assure you the US version has more grunt than ours does, that's why I did my engine mods.
I should let the dealer know that I ordered one in Oz after that drive.

tienlo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Manual GT, S2000, 350z, MT-03
By far and away the worst part of the wait is that you'll be reminded every couple of days when someone asks "have you got your Mustang yet?"

And you can only reply with :shrug:

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
GT 6MT, Falcon FGX XR6 Ute & Focus ST
For those that have endured (or are enduring) the near year wait for their cars, what do you think has been the hardest part of the wait?
The black hole of no information between build date and showing up on the 2W web site. That's where i am at the moment.

Sponsored

OP
OP
V8 coyote

V8 coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Black 2017 Ford Mustang GT
pretty confident now that the worst part is definately the day before