Sponsored

I'm back, can't believe I bought another one

ShadowBlackR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R - GR222
David must have been sitting with you when he called me to see who I had ordered the TY car from at that dealer last year (The one I sold it to David). I talked to him later in the day and he said y'all closed the deal. Congrats on a great looking ride! See you at Aaron's show in June?
Sponsored

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
congrats

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Congrats! I'm sure rolling there with two other 350's was a lot of pressure to roll out with one.

OP
OP
kairojya

kairojya

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Thank you all for the welcoming back!

You have been missed! Ford bought back my 350 and I have an R on order. Hopefully it will come soon. Glad to see you back!
Glad to hear it, good luck with the new one!

those holes in the front bumper gonna bother you? best color choice by the way :)
Yea! We tried to use it as a way to get the car under MSRP but the dealership kept insisting that legally they had to do it :doh:. They had the front plate bracket installed in their ad pictures way before we ever contacted them. On the plus side, they installed the front splitter perfectly!

I'm not sold on the black stripes, I may remove them and deal with the bumper holes then. I still have my Craig's front bracket from the last car, and I may just run a front plate on this car (and get TX blue vanity plates!) and that will hide the holes.

Congrats! Beautiful car, love the headrest shot.
Thanks! I'm going to try to replicate in a bit better lighting. It was overcast and I was shooting inside my friend's hangar ... it still came out good but not ideal lighting!

What a awesome story. I love that you found it, and bought it all within the span of a few hours and even caravanned down there in GT350s. It's great that you've come back to the Shelby. :cheers:

I find it funny that blue is also my favorite color, but none of my cars have ever been blue, lol. I had decided on straight DIB, but I changed it to Mag/Blue stripes at the last minute, and I don't regret it.
Congrats fellow LB owner ! Very cool to have ran down to the dealer in
set of GT350's ! The memory of the experience will last a lifetime.....
Yea, I did a write up (not posted) of the story so I can read it someday in the future and have a laugh. I will remember it for sure!

OP
OP
kairojya

kairojya

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Congrats on the new car! Hopefully this one will be problem free. Also you made an excellent choice on color. Lightning Blue is the bees knees. I wish it was a 2016 color
Thank you! I love the color so far. :D

Wise color choice! Congrats and welcome back!
You car looks great! Thanks for the welcome.

Nice to get what you really want :cheers:
Love that triple shot pic! Seems like your in good company!!
Congrats Kyle and better luck this time around :thumbsup:
Thanks! I wish I had my better camera with me and more time, but we rushed to the dealer :(. Pics from our phones are better than none :cool:

David must have been sitting with you when he called me to see who I had ordered the TY car from at that dealer last year (The one I sold it to David). I talked to him later in the day and he said y'all closed the deal. Congrats on a great looking ride! See you at Aaron's show in June?
Yes sir, thanks for the help! I plan to be there in June. I bought my 2016 last year the weekend before the show, I met up with you all and we went to the show in a small group. I think that's the first time I met David too. Great guy!

Congrats! I'm sure rolling there with two other 350's was a lot of pressure to roll out with one.
It was the hanging around them before-hand that caused it :lol:! I had my mind set on buying it before we set out, the guys thought it would be cool to caravan there to get the car. We didn't have enough time for one of the guy's to get his MG car, or invite any others from our North Texas group. Still I'm glad my friends were down to rush over there!

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Good to see you back in the saddle Kyle. :thumbsup:

davidnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford GT
:hail: I'm glad I know you David, thanks!!!!! I'm going to order some small mods tonight. Will be in touch!

Car is safe and sound in the hangar :)....i'll put on the extra set of the rock-blockers when I go up there today....

OP
OP
kairojya

kairojya

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Good to see you back in the saddle Kyle. :thumbsup:
It's good to be back, hope all has been well!

Car is safe and sound in the hangar :)....i'll put on the extra set of the rock-blockers when I go up there today....
Sweet, send pic! Weather looks good this weekend, I'm looking forward to taking it out again :headbang:

Sponsored

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Congrats! I almost bought that same color but ended up going with race red. Lightning blue looks amazing in person.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
kairojya,

I am waiting on the banks to open and see if my dealer will get an R allocation for MY18. If so I will be making a deposit and firm MSRP offer will see how it goes. If it does not work out it was not meant to be as I will not be chasing an R or paying ADM. Congratulations on a NEW beautiful unmolested GT350. Did you sell your old one?

OP
OP
kairojya

kairojya

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Congrats! I almost bought that same color but ended up going with race red. Lightning blue looks amazing in person.
Thank you! I ended up with a Race Red 2016 and planned to wrap the car to a close blue color like Lightning Blue, but the red grew on me. Especially on a sunny blue sky day with a lot of green grass/trees, the red pops!

I am waiting on the banks to open and see if my dealer will get an R allocation for MY18. If so I will be making a deposit and firm MSRP offer will see how it goes. If it does not work out it was not meant to be as I will not be chasing an R or paying ADM. Congratulations on a NEW beautiful unmolested GT350. Did you sell your old one?
Good luck! I traded my 2016 in for a VW GTI to daily (and paid significantly under sticker, imagine that!). I found a dealership willing to give me an amount I was comfortable with, and got a car I was happy to have as an everyday car, and then immediately started dreaming about what I'd buy next as an additional car (I have an illness, ugh).

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Yes! I agree you have an illness. I have the same illness :headbang::headbonk::crazy::headbang::cheers: