Sponsored

Car Detail - Where and how much?

buymycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT base. Roush axleback and frpp xpipe.
Looking to get my car detailed in Phoenix area, but haven't been too impressed with the places I have gone so far.

Any recommendations for a good detailer and how much it should cost?
Sponsored

Last edited:

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP & AP
You posted in Southwest, yet you say your location is the desert. The desert's a big place. AZ? NM? NV? UT? CA?
If you're in AZ, specifically Phoenix area, try Detail Boss in Scottsdale. Beyond fantastic, I've seen their results and am sending mine to them in short order.

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What level of detailing are you looking for? Paint correction? Simple polish/wax? Sealant? Car wash?

I've used PerfectSheen in the past. He's a mobile detailer (owner/operator). He brings his own DI water and tent.

http://perfectsheenpro.com/

I had him clay/polish/wax one of my cars, and used him for a few washes before I started doing my own detailing. He does good work, and prices are better than advertised on his site. I think I paid around $120? was awhile ago for the clay, light polish, and wax. It was a brand new car.

OP
OP

buymycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT base. Roush axleback and frpp xpipe.
Mainly looking for a good detail with clay. Most detail places don't even bother getting rid of all the bugs on the front of the car.

Thanks for the info. I will look those places up.
Sponsored