Sponsored

2015 Ruby Red 5.0 AUTO factory ordered 3.55s, Premium loaded 50th Anniversary LOOK

3Cobras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Auto 3.55s

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2kYd_O7tUkGZ3R2bzctb3pZQjg/view?usp=drivesdk

For Sale. $33k. 15,000 Highway miles. Car has never been down a track. Car is near flawless, I am a freak about my cars, it literally has 2 pin head chips on front bumber that are smaller than a 1/3 of the size of a BB. Thats very small.

Car drives perfectly. Car has had the following professionally installed at LaMotta. BMR springs with proper bump stop. As you can see, the car sits PERFECTLY. Also installed spacers. Wheels and tires sit perfectly flush and proper. Allignment is perfect. Car rides exactly as it did stock, very smooth and straight. I'm the guy that in the past with Cobras and othe vehicles that has and will do an alignment multiple times to make it perfect. This car has not needed that. Very smooth, and no pull.
Has original Perellis on with full tread. No accidents, no dings or scrapes, scratches. Was recently tinted tastefully and professionally. Car has a JLT Cai, and an SCT Tuner set up for the JLT. Car is very quick due to the 355s and the Auto.
Never thought I would like an auto, but man, this thing is nice. The automatic shifts extremely fast and firm with the paddle shifters, but what is killer is that if you just want to cruise around town, the auto is almost unnoticeable as it just shifts very smooth like a luxury car. It's the best of both worlds.

Because of the 355s and the auto, the car moves out very well. I have had 3 Cobras all at 600 rear wheel, and many other fast cars, this car is VERY fun under 80-90 mph. What I mean is that due to the gearing, this car pulls very hard in 2nd and 3rd. 1st gear is basically useless with the stock tires if you nail it from a stop. On a cool night, 70 or below, 2nd gear is very quick, and third is very strong. I'd love to see what it would be like in 1st gear if it had good tires.. I have raced my cobras in the past and they were all high 10 sec cars at 130ish. This car has not been down a track but I know that it is a high 11 sec, 12.0 car. The gearing and the way it pulls with the SCT tune and jlt is very impressive, even for someone that has had much faster cars. The auto is just flat out fun in the manual modes using the paddles.

I get looks and compliments on the car constantly. Everyone loves the color, and if you have seen a clean ruby red in the sun, you'll know what I mean, it turns heads big time.

I bought the car from a Mercedes dealership, with 7k on the odometer, was owned by a woman that owned a bunch of Mercedes, and she wanted a sportier car. She traded it back in as she wanted her larger car back. I'm second owner. Clean car fax. Selling because we have too many cars and will be travelling a lot more, don't have time to play.

Contact me via PM. Thank you.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

3Cobras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Auto 3.55s
Why is adding pictures so difficult, not sure what Im doing wrong