Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Morgan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Whipple SC GT Manual (RHD)
I've had my plates for years on a few different cars - originally had some on hold in NSW but then moved to QLD happy to offload them to any NSW members who might be interested?
image.jpg
image.png
Sponsored

Arasaka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback 6MT Magnetic
My folks bought me these for my 21st. 19 years old and still the originals (and a little worse for wear). I'll be removing the dealer holder soon!

I'm thinking of getting the Mustang ones but I don't know if I should. I think the black plate with white lettering is more suitable than white plate black lettering?
Current_Plates.JPG
Plates.JPG

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
I'm thinking of getting the Mustang ones but I don't know if I should. I think the black plate with white lettering is more suitable than white plate black lettering?
Check post #3 of this thread for silver letters on black plate, and I posted a pic in the owners photos thread yesterday of the back. Gives you some idea of the black plate on magnetic

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Check post #3 of this thread for silver letters on black plate, and I posted a pic in the owners photos thread yesterday of the back. Gives you some idea of the black plate on magnetic
Black Plates and Silver lettering is the best combo I reckon, Silver lettering isn't too bright and obvious as white would be.

21alclc.jpg

Sponsored

GrabberS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
17' Ford Mustang GT Convertible Grabber Blue

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy
True that.....

Sponsored

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
I just ordered this one and will be getting it held until the car turns up. Then the dealer will install.
64DNA Number Plate.png

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
I just ordered this one and will be getting it held until the car turns up. Then the dealer will install.
"LOVE" ......Just on that does the dealer collect the plates when they're needed? My plates are being held as I couldn't collect without handing plates in? Do I do the running around on licensing day or does the dealer?

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
"LOVE" ......Just on that does the dealer collect the plates when they're needed? My plates are being held as I couldn't collect without handing plates in? Do I do the running around on licensing day or does the dealer?
When the plates arrive I have to go in and tell them I need them held until the car is ready which for me is at least 9 months away (going off the 12 month minimum wait) but my salesman said he will pick them up when the time comes and he is ordering Lakin brackets and covers for me also and will put them on the car. I trust them with the plate install as they've done it before for other customers with great success.

The wife wanted the Mustang number plates but me being me I don't like the look of a big number plate on the front and opted instead for the slimline ones I ordered.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drewbo

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I ran that one through just a couple of nights ago and was surprised that it was still available - good to see that you were able to get it without the $448 annual RMS pumping.

There's a lot of great ideas on the US vanity plate thread for those struggling to come up with a combination.

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
I ran that one through just a couple of nights ago and was surprised that it was still available - good to see that you were able to get it without the $448 annual RMS pumping.
I had others I wanted but they were taken but all in all I think this one is a fitting choice.

a lot of great ideas on the US vanity plate thread for those struggling to come up with a combination.
That's exactly where I got the idea from as I was stuck for ideas. Once I saw it I knew it was the one.
Sponsored