Sponsored

xpel recommendations in Kansas City

benjaminlox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 gt350
Just visited Auto Glass and Tint shop in KC, there were two gt350s there that were getting xpel applied, they quoted the whole frontend to be around 2600, called Midwest Tint and they quoted around 1600 for the same. Does anyone from the KC area have any recommendations on one versus another. There is also another shop called PDI. Appreciated any info you may have.
Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
$2000~ is the going rate for a real quality shop doing the work in silicon valley, CA. $2600 in KC??? Holy shit

65Terdlingua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang
Have you tried KC Customs on North Oak yet? Not sure if they do it or not, worth checking.

Also where in KC are you, and what color is your car? I passed a grey w/ black stripes (I think) 350 on 9 highway in Parkville a few weeks ago.

stang1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium Plus Magnetic GT
Have you tried KC Customs on North Oak yet? Not sure if they do it or not, worth checking.

Also where in KC are you, and what color is your car? I passed a grey w/ black stripes (I think) 350 on 9 highway in Parkville a few weeks ago.
they dont do them yet.... as im the guy that does them but we are moving into a new bulding and dont have the room there yet.... once up and going ill be doing them..... not sure on pricing yet....

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jered
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The guys I share my shop with do it. But we are in Omaha. Exotic Detail is their name.