Sponsored

Any GT350 owners contemplating the '17 Raptor?

theman1990

1 arm, 4 cars, 0 autos
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech, GT350R
Anyone get the panoramic moon roof? Dealer I talked to today said they all leaked??
Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
When getting my car serviced this past fall I saw a new F150 getting a hose test on the sunroof.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Nope didn't get that one. I had a sunroof once 15 years ago. Never again!

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
You should the truck is awesome! I love it more every time I drive it. I usually put it in auto sport mode and I lock out 9 and 10th gear. Interstate it will do about 2.4k rpm at 70 to 75 mph. I like to keep it out of boost when I'm on the highway and that helps do the trick. Then when I'm in town I throw it down to manual mode and use the paddles. It's fun to mess around with. With the 802a package you get lots of doodads to mess with.

Got linex and put my cover and divider in today.
Nice and congrats. When was your build date?

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
You should the truck is awesome! I love it more every time I drive it. I usually put it in auto sport mode and I lock out 9 and 10th gear. Interstate it will do about 2.4k rpm at 70 to 75 mph. I like to keep it out of boost when I'm on the highway and that helps do the trick. Then when I'm in town I throw it down to manual mode and use the paddles. It's fun to mess around with. With the 802a package you get lots of doodads to mess with.
That is so nice! If I ordered one, I would have ordered the 802A as well. I would drive it the same way you drive yours.
Congrats and enjoy. :thumbsup:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Thanks stage_3. If your ever come across this way you can take it out.
I see your in MA...so slim chance I guess. I'm from Methuen/Lawrence/New Haverhill/Peabody. I lived in quite a few towns growing there. My family used to own Christie's pizza up in Salisbury beach. We used to go there when we were kids all the time. My cousin still runs it.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Well guess what fellas... As many times as I said I'd probably pass it up, after driving it I just couldn't :cheers:

She's got all the bells and whistles including moonroof and spray in liner and was $66k MSRP and YES I did pay $5k ADM :shrug: They're very hot around here. The first one lasted 4 hours and had I not bought this one there was 2 people in line after me and 4 more walked onto the lot as I was buying it and walked away pissed off :lol: Now to figure out how to turn that stupid auto start stop off!!! FOR GOOD :frusty:

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
^^^^^ nice looking truck!!

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Well guess what fellas... As many times as I said I'd probably pass it up, after driving it I just couldn't :cheers:

She's got all the bells and whistles including moonroof and spray in liner and was $66k MSRP and YES I did pay $5k ADM :shrug: They're very hot around here. The first one lasted 4 hours and had I not bought this one there was 2 people in line after me and 4 more walked onto the lot as I was buying it and walked away pissed off :lol: Now to figure out how to turn that stupid auto start stop off!!! FOR GOOD :frusty:

Looks like a damn ranger behind the superduty lol. Nice truck!

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
VERRRY nice ride!! You love your black vehicles! Similar to my love for whites.
It only takes a second to touch the stop start button. Sport mode also disables it. You can also jumper it real easy, there is a video on YouTube. It will always be off then.

Last edited:

Steve68

Mr. Robot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2018 Jeep JLUR, 2020 F-150
I found out today while at stoplight that the '17 Focus RS has the auto/on/off, too. However, if you keep the clutch pressed in the stoplight it overrides it, which is nice.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302

Got linex and put my cover and divider in today.
What cover did you go with?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Finally a local one! I'd love to check it out!
Sponsored