Sponsored

Shop for installing racing stripes?

buymycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT base. Roush axleback and frpp xpipe.
Any recommendation for a place for installation of racing stripes? Prefer not to spend the extra money for the dealer to do it.

In the Phoenix area.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I'm still deciding between vinyl and painted but am interested too in case I go with vinyl.

FWIW, I know some dealers use Beaver on West McDowell. I have no idea of their prices but quality is probably good if dealers use them.

My dealer does theirs in house.

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
I just had this done last week by Beaver Stripes: Custom hood spears and roof done in gloss black.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
Look at the decal shoppe. I got stripes from them on my last mustang.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
OP
OP

buymycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my factory ebony stripes removed and super snake style charcoalish silver stripes installed at Beaver stripes on McDowell. Looks good and costs a bit more than other shops but also got a full detail. Will post pics and five a review after a few weeks

see update below. Looked really good until a really close look at one part

Last edited:
OP
OP

buymycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went to Beaver Stripes for my super snake style stripes. Will never go back there and would not recommend. Their price was far more than any other shop but they were close to my work and had an opening the next day. I heard they installed for dealers and figured they must do quality work. Decided to have it detailed after the install because why not.

The stripping was pretty good. Decent quality except for one portion on the bumper with a big bubble. Brought it back and the owner said it was air and would be gone in 2 weeks. Waited one month and it was still there. Second time back one of the techs looked at out a said it definitely want air. Likely a defect in the bumper (crazy rock chip, etc), or foreign material. Strange how the owner lied to get me out of there the first time and that i wasnt told about the defect when i paid.

They ended up taking of the portion and revealed a tiny chip. Much smaller than the actual bubble. Could have smoothed it out by just scraping it off. Asked if they are going to replace to portion and the owner said i needed to pay a crazy amount for the material and he won't charge pay labor. I ask why and get hung up on. The guy was a dic as soon as i paid. Now I'm going elsewhere to get it finished correctly.

Avoid this place. Not worth the premium and you are treated like am asshole.

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
Bourbon St Wraps. In Chandler. Tell greg TJ with the white mustang sent you. Im sure he'll take great care of you. (On a side note, he usually runs specials around holidays to make it cheaper)

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
Colorbomb in Tempe took good care of me.
Sponsored